Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bomi2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Felony probation violation
    How much time if any can someone get for a technical violation?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 02:44 PM
    How about a clue where you are?

You can be violated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation violation [ 5 Answers ]

How much jail time is involved for receiving a DUI while on felony probation?

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Felony Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is on Felony Probation for a gun charge in New York. He did 6months in prison, and then was sentenced to 5 years probation. He moved to Louisiana with permission from the court system. While in Louisiana, he got a simple possession ticket for a very small amount of marijuana and...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

View more questions Search