Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    econt017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Sore breast 3 weeks before period.Am I pregnant?
    I wanted to know if any one can give me some clarity or some suggestion to the question below.

My breast usually get soar about a week before my period. But, this particular month, they have been feeling sore three weeks prior to my expect period. My nails are getting long and not breaking when they usually do not grow at all. I am on birth control and taking on a regular basis. I sometimes take my pills really late after my usual time. While doing some research for this I noticed that the research is indicating that I may be pregnant but I doubt it due to me being on birthcontrol. Can anyone please give me some guidance?
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 08:36 AM
    First no birth control is 100% safe, my granddaughter has got pregnant twice while taking the pill correctly. Taking the pill late or at different times can also add to the chances of the pill failing.
    Studies have shown that women who get pregnant while on the Pill might also have intermittent bleeding. There can be a few episodes of this bleeding in these women before they can ascertain that they are pregnant. The calculation of the due date based on the last menstruation will most likely be inaccurate. In such women, it is advisable to go on for ultrasound to date a pregnancy. Wait until 10 days after the start of your next period and see your doctor, request a pregnancy blood test to check. Hope that helps.
    luzyessica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Suck a
    luzyessica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Hello so let me telll you my breasts are hurting 2 weeks before my period and well I usually get sore breast about 5 days before it... the last time me and my boyfriend had sex was about a week ago but he used the pull out method? Could I still be pregnant
    hestwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Possibility mine hurt too
    SHELLII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Im 17, I had sex 4 days ago and the day after my right breast started to feel tender and sore. My left breast is fine. Could I be pregnant? Is breast cancer even possible for my age? HELP? Somebody please answer, I'm freaking out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

Dark Brown Discharge 2 or 3 Weeks After Period [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an irregular period for as long as I can remember, but it has only been recently that I have been experiencing a dark brown vaginal discharge 2 or 3 weeks after a period. My partner and I are trying to conceive a second child and having this discharge is making it difficult for...

No period after 17 weeks from birth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Just a bit worried really. I still have no sign of a period after 17 weeks from my birth date. I get all the stomach cramps that you get before them but no sign of a bleed? Is this normal? Thanks Sarah xxx

Bloated, stomach ache, sore breast... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel bloated, I get sick to my stomach every time I smell something... only ONE of my breast are sore... Am I pregnant?? Im sooooooooooooooo scared... How soon can you tell when your pregnant or not? How soon do the signs start to show?

Recent miscarriage, now no period and sore nipples but negative hpt... [ 1 Answers ]

I miscarried 4 weeks ago and had a d&c I have had sensitive nipples for the last 10 days and I just have a feeling that I am pregnant. I have been extremely tired and very emotional and moody and irritible, I have had 3 experiences of stomach cramps last week. I have taken a hpt but it came back...

View more questions Search