Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barry Finch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Find my iPhone not working
    I have iPhone 4s,iPad2 and MacBook. Apps downloaded for phone and pad,when initiate the "find my iPhone" the iPhone tracked OK but other 2 get message" offline".
    Help please.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 30, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Make sure all devices are associated to the same iCloud account and all updates have been ran.
    Barry Finch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Thank you ,I suspected that's what I had done.How then can I reset all devices so that they are all paired with the same iCloud account.
    You have probably guessedI am a 70 year old "silly fart" (excuse me) who has just recently switched from PC's to Apple.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 30, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Use the same itunes account on all devices and set up iCloud with the same apple ID or itunes login

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

iPhone and Printer Can't Find Router [ 0 Answers ]

I have a MacBook Air, an iPad (2) and the most recent iPhone. In my office, both the MacBook and the iPad pick up our WiFi with no problem. However, the iPhone does not detect it. Moreover, if I enter the SSID manually, it still can't find the router. The same thing happens with my (Epson)...

Where do I find headphone adapters for first gen. Iphone? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking to use my sony headphones to listen to music, but also want to be able to answer the phone as well.

Linksys router not working with Iphone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a Linksys WRT54G wireless-G broadband router. It works fine with my desktop and laptop wirelessly not until I use it with my Iphone. The Iphone can detect the router and can even join it after typing the password. But much to my dismay I can't surf the Net and could not even open...

View more questions Search