Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 28, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Movie about going to heaven?
    I need help remembering the name of a movie about a guy who dies and goes to limbo. He goes under a judgement process which will determine where he goes i.e heaven, hell, or back to earth. While in limbo he meets a woman and they fall in love. It's a comedy and it hilarious! Help me please...
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 01:53 PM
    "Defending Your Life" Starring Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep. It is a Hilarious movie!!
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 28, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    "Defending Your Life" Starring Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep. It is a Hilarious movie!!!!!

Thank you so much! :D
    tjbombdem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 07:03 PM
    I need to remember the name of a movie about a guy who journey to heaven and has to go through a lot of trials before eh reach while carrying his sin on his back
    SandyFL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 05:25 PM
    Pilgrim's Progress --excellent movie! :-)
    SandyFL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbombdem View Post
    I need to remember the name of a movie about a guy who journey to heaven and has to go through a lot of trials before eh reach while carrying his sin on his back

Pilgrim's Progress --excellent movie! :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heaven Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an odd film I saw part of on TV one day, about 4 years ago. The main character is this man who goes to this paradise (might be heaven, but he's not sure). There he finds some woman he used to love and a very strange man who seems to be some sort of administrator to...

How to get to heaven [ 5 Answers ]

After a long illness, a woman died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the Gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They...

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Movie about a guy that could send your soul to heaven [ 2 Answers ]

This movie was about a man who could send your soul to heaven-(when you are about to die)--no matter how you lived your life --in one scene a priest wants him to do the ceremony on him but he tricks him and he goes to hell (I think) can you help--thanks

What is heaven? [ 8 Answers ]

I have my own ideas of what I think heaven is but I've always wanted to ask church officials and people who have read, or herd, the bible if they can explain what heaven is according to the bible?

View more questions Search