Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjali sharma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 12:29 AM
    What should I do when my boyfriend ignores me?
    I love my boyfriend so much, he is bengoli and I am simple brahman. He love me so much but now he started to ignore me. I can not forget him.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Forget him. He's ignoring you, so it's safe to say he is not your boyfriend anymore. Move on.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2012, 10:42 AM
    You ignore him back... guy that ignores you has no respect for you. Leave him and move on, and you CAN forget him... you just need to let time do is job.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2012, 02:22 PM
    His love is false, forget him, and in time you will.

May 26, 2012, 11:50 PM
    But it's not easy for me because he is my first crush and love. But thanks for guide me...
    Expert

May 27, 2012, 04:47 AM
    Just because he is the first doesn't mean he is the last, or the only. You must still maintain your dignity and self respect regardless of the intense feelings of love, or attraction. No its not easy to let go of something you want badly. But cannot have.

Is it possible he isn't ignoring you, but simply has to way of contacting you?

May 27, 2012, 05:45 AM
    Should I give him some space? Because he feel
    Due to him I am not paying concentrate on my study,, he is in Indian Air Force and I am an engineering student...
    Expert

May 27, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Makes no sense to be distracted from the important things you must do. No matter how you feel. Focus.
    mufthi Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Show him if he don't want you once, you don't want him 1000 times...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Everyone hates me. And ignores me. What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone hates me. I'm 14 and ever since me and my ex broke up its been hell. Me and him got into a fight and his brothers started talking about me. Dhey blamed it aLL ON me when. Dhey were doing it to. And dhey all just said we hate yhu. Yhur nothing!. And how much stress I was aldready in....

My boyfriend ignores me, am I dumped? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 2 months now and everything was fine until I texted him one night, and he didn't reply. So I persisted and later called him 2 ask why he's been blanking me, thinking he'd maybe run out of credit or something and he just said *i'm pissed off at you* and...

2 weeks together and now he ignores me.why? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question and it is about this guy I have been dating for over 2 weeks now,we got along so great at first but then I invited him to my best friend's birthday party and then the day after he sent me a text asking if we could just be really good friends. I did not reply because I was...

He ignores me but I still love him [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, well I love this guy a lot en he loves me too but we can't get married because his family is against it. So now when I call him he don ans my call or reply to my text. I can't meet him because he is very far. He is in bahrain en m in africa. I love him en I feel I should wait for him. Pliz...

View more questions Search