Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smokey1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Missed a shot of meth. Bruises and pain and red ring
    I shot up meth in my vein and it missed. I did not feel anything and now I have this red ring thing around the area I ived in and in the middle of that is a whiteish greenish mark with a little red. ALSO Every time I I've it falls out of the vein and causes me to bruise why?
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

May 26, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey1234 View Post
    i shot up meth in my vein and it missed. i did not feel anything and now i have this red ring thing around the area i ived in and in the middle of that is a whiteish greenish mark with a little red. ALSO Every time i iv it falls out of the vein and causes me to bruise why?
    You should have a clinic take a look at it. And, while you are there please ask them if they know of a treatment center or medication that you can take to get off the meth. Please... I've seen what this drug does to people I love.

Peace...
    smokey1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 12:27 PM
    I was clean for a while I just recently relapsed and this happened to me. I'm not going to continue to do it. Its not fun anymore and I don't even feel anything.
    And I've gone to a lot of rehab so I know what I need to do but thank you for wanting me to get help (:

And yeah I think I'm going to go to a clinic
    I just don't know when one is open or where..

QUOTE=mysticman72;3129346]You should have a clinic take a look at it. And, while you are there please ask them if they know of a treatment center or medication that you can take to get off the meth. Please... I've seen what this drug does to people I love.

Peace... [/QUOTE]
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

May 26, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey1234 View Post
    i was clean for a while i just recently relapsed and this happened to me. im not going to continue to do it. its not fun anymore and i dont even feel anything.
    and ive gone to a lot of rehab so i know what i need to do but thank you for wanting me to get help (:

and yeah i think im going to go to a clinic
    i just dont know when one is open or where..
    I just want to help. It's best to have it looked at it. Have you googled local clinics where you live? I went through rehab too and ultimately it was myself I had to change instead of waiting for a therapist to change me. I wish you the best!

Peace...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed depo shot [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I had my very first depo shot in October and I was suppose to go back in January and I didn't and my boyfriend and I had intercousres on March 21st and another time after that I have been bleeding and every time I eat my stomach feel hard can I be pregnant or it's just my...

Missed my depo shot... [ 0 Answers ]

I missed my depo shot, and had unprotected sex the day after it was due... can I be pregnant?

I missed my period (2 days going on 3). I have ab pain and back pain. I had intercour [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period (2 days going on 3). I have ab pain and back pain. I had intercourse, unprotected and he ejaculated in me. Should I buy a pregnancy test?

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

View more questions Search