Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anysmit Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Why is my boyfriend scared?
    Hi, I have been in relationship with this guy for over 2 and half yrs. We live in the same city. He used to stay in hostel during his college.
    Now is the vacation time and he has gone back to his house. He is now being weird. He suddenly asked me time to think about our relationship. He hasn't ever been like this before. He is scared to talk to his parents about this. Saying that they might have certain expectations from him etc.

He doesn't know if at all his parents [south Indian] would accept a north Indian [me] in their family. I tried to talk to him over phone requesting him not to freak out and keep it cool but it doesn't seem to work. He is now telling. "I don't know why but I feel that the intensity of my love for u seems to decrease". Now I am scared what the hell is wrong with him and how to I talk to him and help him sort it out.

I really like this guy and he too likes me rather liked me. I don't understand it now.

Please help.

Thank you.

^_^
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 12:24 PM
    Ask him - he's been your boyfriend for 2-1/2 years. Presumably he KNOWS what's going on.

He's already given you hints about needing time to think, concern about his parents.

Ask him.

May 28, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Ask him - he's been your boyfriend for 2-1/2 years. Presumably he KNOWS what's going on.

He's already given you hints about needing time to think, concern about his parents.

Ask him.
    what do I ask him??
    I don't know how to react
    I am trying to listen to all that he wants to speak but what do I ask him...

if you are hinting towards asking him for the D day then he has already proposed me and I have told him yes... it is after that incident that he is behaving weirdly...
    :(
    ps- thanks for bothering to answer ^_^
    Uber Member

May 28, 2012, 01:19 PM
    What do you ask him? You ask him why he said, ""i dont know why but i feel that the intensity of my love for u seems to decrease." Why does he feel that way?

As far as how to react that depends entirely on how he answers you.

No, I'm not hinting toward the "D" day. In fact, I don't know what the "D" day is.

He proposed marriage to you, you accepted, now he says his feelings have changed.

You need to ask him why.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2012, 02:22 PM
    You have been together more than 2 years, so have you met each others families?

Jun 2, 2012, 08:00 AM
    It was the idea of meeting his parents that caused this thing... that is what he answered :(
    And yeah
    I was talking to him and he says he feels better now...
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2012, 08:23 AM
    And did you "sort it out"?

Jun 4, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Yeah :D
    A big thanks to all of u :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared that my boyfriend will leave me [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for awhile now and now he is ready to become a dad, I have been trying to get pregnant for two months now and nothing is happening, he thinks that something is wrong with one of us. He said that he loves me and that he wants to spent the rest of his life with...

I'm scared boyfriend might be gay [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend has been dating for a year now, we use to have the best sex and as time went by he started losing interest. And about a week ago he just burst out and we went on for hours. But what botherd me was that for more than half the time I had to either using my finger on his anal area...

Am I scared of my own boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've been going out with this guy nearly 4 months and I really like him and stuff anyway to get to the point when we first got together he asked me if we could walk to school so I said "ye ok" the next day I waited for him but at the last min I ran off for some reason and now its been 4 months...

Boyfriend is scared and doesn't know what he wants. [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2.5 months broke up with me last week after I spent a long weekend with him. It was a medium distance relationship (2 hour drive). And he's 29 and I'm 21. We've never had sex(not my choice). So anyway... last week he broke up with me because he got scared. He had a bad...

I'm scared my boyfriend is only with me for the sex.. what do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm just turned17yrs old and I'm dating this guy for almost two months and we have done it already.. but sometimesi feel that that's all he wants.. idk if I'm giving in to easily to him and that's why he always wants it.. idk.. but the thing is I enjoy having sex a lot probley just as much as...

View more questions Search