Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdrose34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Small trucking companies hiring
    Well I'm looking for a small company that wouldn't worry about mvr and dac so much. One that would be willing to hire someone with a suspension, a few tickets, and got let go from last driving job
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2010, 06:07 AM

We cannot search all of the trucking companies that would hire under the circumstances you are telling us about... so your best bet is to call as many of them as you can find and let them know about your history.
    jamesmodenjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 05:27 PM
    What would be happen if a driver had not been on the road for almost 3 years? Since the mvr and dac report had been cleared, or do I have to buy a own tractor and trailer to work?
    aikdesi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 04:18 PM
    You don't need to own any truck to get back on road unless that's what you wish for. Many trucking company will consider hiring you if your DAC and criminal background is clear. Just need to be upfront and talk to recruiter on phone and tell them your situation. Wish you well!
    nopuulz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 11:51 AM
    What if you got fired for telling your last employer for telling them that you had to decline a load for having a drink and not being able to drive a truck and that they fired you for it and now your black flagged for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trucking companies hiring student drivers with a felony [ 12 Answers ]

I just passed a 10 week truck driving school, and I need to know what companies hiring felons? I would like to have a list of the trucking companies that do hire student drivers with a felony?

Looking for trucking companies hiring someone with felony [ 4 Answers ]

Unfortunately I have several felonies and I am trying to find a job in the trucking industry! Will anybody's website direct me straight to a list of trucking companies that will hire me, instead of directing me to a bunch of their sponser's advertisements?

Finding trucking jobs when you don't live in there hiring area [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,I was recently laid off from my job. I am trying to land a job as a truck driver with no success. It seems that everyone I contact is not hiring in my area.I live in Florida. My question is. Is it possible to live in one place and get hired by a trucking comp. hiring in another place? For...

Trucking companies hiring misdemeanors [ 1 Answers ]

I am a recent graduate from a cdl school. The school said I would not have any problems with my background though since I have been looking for a career I am seeing differently. My background is 1996 sale or furnishing alcohol to minors- misdemeanor, was a fine. 1996 theft by unlawful taking and...

Looking for Small Trucking Companies [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find Small Trucking Companies that would be willing to hire some one with a felony record,especially when they don't put there phone numbers in the local phone book nor in a national data base.

View more questions Search