Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djewell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 09:59 PM
    How much is my 1957 silver certificate dollar bill worth?
    How much is my 1957 silver certificate dollar bill worth
    KEAxCoPe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:12 PM
    It all depends on what kind it is there are many different kinds. I have been looking around online and can't find anything more than the price on a 1957 B Silver Certificate Dollar Bill and that is around $1.50.

"When you post information about your note it would be good to remember the grading of a note. Pretty good and really nice are not included in the numismatic grading process. There is Good 4, Very Good 8-10, Fine F12-15, Very Fine VF20-35, Extremely Fine XF40-45, About Uncirculated AU50-58, Choice Uncirculated. CU64-65 Gem Uncirculated. GU65-70 and then there are other descriptive characteristics about the bill, pin holes, folds etc. All this is not only helpful, it is required in determining the value of a specific note."

The above in quotations was copied and pasted from a website that I found naming a few of the different grades of a note.

The only thing that I know it is worth at least it's face value. Hope this helped a little but I do not know where to go to find an actual value for your note.
    mljones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:37 AM
    I have a dollar bill series 1957 B silver certificate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1957 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any value to a Blue Ink 1957 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill signed by Robert B. Anderson. The series of numbers that are listed on it start with the Letter L

How much is a silver certificate dollar bill worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

1957 a silver certificate 5 dollar bill [ 2 Answers ]

I know some one who has a 1957 A silver certificate with a blue stamp 5 dollar bill how much is it worth? Its in good condition

1957 silver certificate dollar bill [ 3 Answers ]

I have a1957 B silver certificate with a star signed Dillon blue seal a littie wrinkeld also 1922 silver dollor

View more questions Search