Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigamyinspector Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Is there a way to sync 50 EOS DSLRs to remote trigger at one?
    Hi There,

I would like to know if there are any device that can remotely trigger the shutter release for 50 units of EOS DSLRs (5DmkII) simultaneously. Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 17, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Depending on the range you need. Here is one example. What you would do is have a single transmitter and 50 receivers for that frequency.

Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras for Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, T1i, T2i, T3i & EOS 60D, 7D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon eos digital camera. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so someone protected my pictures on my camera and I cannot get them onto my computer or delete them off my camera... I NEED HELP ASAP! My model is the EOS Rebel XTi. THANK YOU!

How do you sync a hamilton bay remote to the base? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 fans and 2 remotes both remotes would work for both fans. So I switched 1 remote to the 1 position inc the base it at 1. Now that remote only works for that fan. I tried the same with the other fan and remote on all positions and it doesn't work. So I switched it back to original...

Canon EOS Rebel XS [ 4 Answers ]

I just purchased a Canon EOS Rebel XS camera and cannot figure out how to change from the LCD screen to the viewfinder. Problem with the manual is there is no index. Does anyone know? (It's a great camera but I would prefer the viewfinder on occasion.)

Opinions on the canon eos 1000D dlrs? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for my first dlrs camera, I hear that this is great for beggingers.. I want something that I can take great photos for my blog, for leisure really. Any opinions on this one? Or other suggestions...

View more questions Search