Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmoore5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Where is the borg-warner air conditioner indoor coils at
    I was told my inside coils need to be cleaned but I don't know where they are located. Does anyone know where the inside coils are in a borg-warner air conditioner P3UGQ12N08001A? I am having a hard time finding any information on this type of air conditioner.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 13, 2012, 11:20 AM
    They are located upstream of the air handler, on the top or side of your heater depending on your heater, almost always in an a shape. That's why they are called A coils. Who told you they needed cleaning and why didn't they show you? They had to have opened the compartment to see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold air from ac but not enough air flow filter OK coils clean freon is full [ 3 Answers ]

Unit is original fedders from 1972. Gas heat/elec air. Condenser mounted on roof. New thermostate from power co. (they have not started their savings program yet) replaced both motors within last 5 years, along with caps, and the 24/220 contactors. Redone most of the wiring, both above and below....

Air Conditioner won't get cold, yet water leaks from air conditioner [ 4 Answers ]

Air conditioner is turned on, but it will not cool. Water leaks

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

Outside Air Conditioner Unit Runs When The Air Conditioner Is Switched Off [ 4 Answers ]

We bought a Panasonic split system inverter air conditioner (7.4kw) brand new over Christmas so it is only a couple of months old. We had it installed by a qualified air conditioner installer and everything works perfectly as it should. However we have noticed recently that when the air conditioner...

View more questions Search