Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenn50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Water Pockets Under Eyes
    I have very large pockets of fluid under my eyes just above my cheek bones. Is there a cream to help reduce the fluid. I have become self conscience about how this looks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Is it actually "Pockets of water" or bumps

There is a medical condition where the tear ducts with block or invert and fill with liquid, and can be a more serious issue than a "cream" can cure.
    jenn50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 09:19 AM
    They are bags of water not bumps so I am trying to find something that will reduce the fluid and tighten the skin
    bulldog921 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 02:06 AM
    You may want to see if opening up the pores be better, simple, water boiled and couple others adds if want. 2 times a week and pat dry. May have on Dr, Oz website from his television show. Quick, inexpensive, may not solve, but possibly even out what you are seeing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fat pockets under eyes . Without surgery [ 7 Answers ]

How can I get rid of the Fat Pockets under my eyes... Please understand these are not "bags" that simple cucumbers or enough sleep will remove... these are FAT POCKETS... I don't want surgery... can they be removed with a needle??

Is it bad for a guinea pigs eyes to water? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my guinea pigs eyes are watering and I was just wondering if that is bad. They have been watering for a while now :( then it goes hard.

Air pockets [ 0 Answers ]

I have the same thing... any results for you?

Under eye fat pockets [ 3 Answers ]

How can I remove small fat pockets located under my eyes?

Air pockets [ 1 Answers ]

I have a well,sediment filter,watersoftener and electric water heater.When I first turn on a sink,bowl, etc. I get some water then air then the water begins flowing OK. The worst time is the first flush or opening of a sink in the morning.If the water is running its not bad. Happens wth both cold...

View more questions Search