Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debsanchez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 04:37 PM
    HOW LONG does it take to flush your system from alcohol
    If you drink a crap load of green tea and other antioxidants can you clean your system of alcohol for egt testing within 48 hrs??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by debsanchez View Post
    if you drink a crap load of green tea and other antioxidants can you clean your system of alcohol for egt testing within 48 hrs???
    Novel Concept here for passing EGT testing that appears to have escaped all the boozers and lushes... like AVOID alcohol... I don't even have to avoid it... nor am I someone that runs from a social drink... and I find it VERY easy to do. Then you will pass it with 100% certainty.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by debsanchez View Post
    if you drink a crap load of green tea and other antioxidants can you clean your system of alcohol for egt testing within 48 hrs???
    The detection time for EtG is dependent on the amount of alcohol consumed and, to a lesser degree, the spacing of drinks and the type of alcohol consumed i.e. low>high concentration. These factors can then be applied to your gender, weight and history of drinking.

There is no scientific data to support green tea or anti-oxidants of any sort being effective in accelerating elimination of EtG/EtS. These types of folk remedies may be effective. Who knows?

As stated, it's isn't possible to answer your question. Wish it were and thanks for thinking of us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does for alcohol to get out your system? [ 5 Answers ]

If I had two shots of vodka Friday night will I pass a drug test Monday at 2:30

How long does alcohol stay in system? [ 3 Answers ]

Today is 11-22-11 I have a piss test on December 27 at 11:00am If I take two shots well its show 5 ays later ? Please reply oh and they are the doller shot bottels you buy at the liqur stor does it matter?

Drinks to flush alcohol out of system to pass and ETG? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to do a surprise ETG at 6:00pm, I had 2 beers last night, will I pass? What are things I can do to pass?

How long does it take for alcohol to get out of your system? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank a fifth of captian morgan with my friends last night at 11 30 and I have a UA today at 2 will it be out of my urine by then? Please help I am very worried... I am 5'10... 133 lbs.. female...

View more questions Search