Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shana2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 09:12 PM
    How to trick my husband for pregnancy?
    I hve been longing for a baby now. We have been together for 9 yrs (2 yrs married). He is always good in controlling when he ejaculates. He is very good in doing withdrawal method or putting the condom on at the right time.

Is there ways tat I can trick him so he does not pull out or use condom?

My husband withdrew the sperm on my stomach. Then he used his hands to wipe and placed it into my vagina. Can this get me the chance to get pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Withdrawal method does not work well at all. There is sperm in the early fluids.
    Condoms have up to a 10 percent failure rates, no need to trick more about having sex at the right time

Next, you talk to him and if you want a baby bad enough leave him and find a new husband that wants children
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Yep I agree with Chuck 100%, Thanks.

John
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Agree agree agree chuck.

Or just poke lots of holes in all the condoms... JUST KIDDING!
    Its much better to communicate with your spouse over the children/no children sort of thing. And anyway, it would not be fun to have a baby with a man who was tricked into having one to begin with. He would not be a happy camper! And there for you would not be a happy mommy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Relationships are built on communication and trust. If you trick your husband into pregnancy, you have lost all of his trust and you may never regain it.

Is there a reason you two haven't talked about having children? If you did, why does he not want a baby?

Having a child is a serious life changing event, should you "trick" him you may just end up being a single mother.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 06:41 AM
    You shouldn't TRICK him, period!

What kind of person resorts to tricking their partner into having kids? That's sneaky, dishonest, and a horrible thing to do!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 5, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shana2012 View Post
    i hve been longing for a baby now. we have been together for 9 yrs (2 yrs married). he is always good in controlling when he ejaculates. he is very good in doing withdrawal method or putting the condom on at the right time.

is there ways tat i can trick him so he does not pull out or use condom?
    I feel sorry for him, really... if you are trying to trick him into making you pregnant... you aren't a very nice wife. That's deceitful and not at all nice...

Expect him to not be nice to you at all when he discovers that you are trying to do that. In fact... if it was me... I'd leave you.

Such decisions are not yours alone to make... and he should be presented with the choice and not be "TRICKED" into it..

That means BOTH of you decide... he isn't just the sperm donor.. and the poor sucker that pays the bills.

Its EXACTLY things like this that that can drive some men to violence and worse...
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
    May I add that tricking him into making you pregnant will only result in him resenting you and possibly the child.
    He obviously doesn't want children, and to have one as the result of deceit on your part is wrong on so many levels.
    This is a decision that should be made as a couple.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 6, 2012, 03:32 AM
    Shana, may I ask how old you both are?

Have you sat down and talked to your husband about wanting children? Did you have an agreement about having children before you married? Have you thought about anything beyond getting pregnant? Are you at a point in your marriage where you are financially, emotionally, physically and mentally ready to have and raise a child?

If your husband doesn't think this is a good time to have children, then stop trying to get pregnant until you both agree it is time. In the meantime, make certain you are healthy. The healthier you are mentally, emotionally, and physically the healthier any child you have will be. Make certain that your marriage is stable and you both are ready to be parents. 'Tricking' your husband is not a healthy way to about getting what you want and would not be bringing a child into a stable and loving environment.

It is not a stable environment if the father feels tricked even if the pregnancy was an accident. Men who would have given their wives the moon and the stars have abandoned their families over things like this. Is that a risk you want to take?

You have the ability to take time and prepare for having a child. Make plans with your husband instead of working against each other.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 6, 2012, 05:02 AM
    On a purely practical level, since the odds are good that he would leave you, what do you want more, him or a baby?
    If a baby, then find another husband.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2012, 06:31 AM
    The husband aside, you don't get along with his family, particularly his pregnant sister-in-law. This is NOT a good situation for a baby. I see this hope for pregnancy to be a way of getting the husband's attention OR taking the spotlight off a sister-in-law OP "hates." https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ml#post3108697

Am I the only person who finds it strange that he wears a condom, then empties it onto your stomach (or something), puts sperm on his fingers... and inserts his fingers into your vagina.

What?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 6, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Well, that does shed a little different light on things. All seems a little childish to me.
    Did you ever state your ages?
    fallon2006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shana2012 View Post
    i hve been longing for a baby now. we have been together for 9 yrs (2 yrs married). he is always good in controlling when he ejaculates. he is very good in doing withdrawal method or putting the condom on at the right time.

is there ways tat i can trick him so he does not pull out or use condom?

my husband withdrew the sperm on my stomach. then he used his hands to wipe and placed it into my vagina. can this get me the chance to get pregnant?
    Wow! It will only make him angry and resentful if you BOTH aren't ready... if u are and he isn't... move along.. he may never be ready... why does he pull out then wipe it on u? Strange
    Acamrka Posts: 4, Reputation: -4

May 7, 2012, 02:41 PM
    You can to get nail or something smaller and then make holes on condom.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Acamrka View Post
    And then, when her husband divorces her, she, and the baby you helped her trick her husband into, can come live with you. You'd be perfect for each other!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Acamrka View Post
    How old are you anyway? 12? That's one of the most immature and ignorant things I've seen posted in a long time.
    Acamrka Posts: 4, Reputation: -4

May 15, 2012, 08:32 AM
    If she asked about "How to trick my husband for pregnancy?" then you should help her with that,because that is her opinion.Thats like I say that I want to do something and then all of you will going to to say that I shouldn't do that. Sorry for my bad grammar,I'm not English,and I'm definitely not 12 like this Smoothy said.
    Vows Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 01:25 PM
    I have similar situation, wanted a child of our own and I am 40 and he is 30. I have time limit as a female. We were dating for 4 years and we are now married for 4 years and for some reason our dreams of having children has been cross out on his vows. It's very hard to accept and I don't even know if we can have a child because he is good in withdrawal. He never tried to finished inside me. It is a horrible feeling to be told I don't want a baby. It's like a total betrayal and rejection of my being, a woman.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vows View Post
    I have similar situation, wanted a child of our own and I am 40 and he is 30. I have time limit as a female. We were dating for 4 years and we are now married for 4 years and for some reason our dreams of having children has been cross out on his vows. It's very hard to accept and I don't even know if we can have a child because he is good in withdrawal. He never tried to finished inside me. It is a horrible feeling to be told I don't want a baby. It's like a total betrayal and rejection of my being, a woman.
    I completely understand what you're saying. My opinion is this. If the two of you can't agree on this, then maybe you shouldn't be together. It's unfair of either of you to push this on the other. In other words, it's very unfair of him to say he doesn't want a child, when he knows how important it is to you, and it's very unfair of you to push for having a child, or in the case of this thread, trick him into getting you pregnant, when he doesn't wish to be a parent.

One of you is going to lose in this situation, and this is a big deal, not a small thing like "he wants to wear boxers and I like him to wear briefs". This is a life choice, and if your partner doesn't agree with you, then it's time to find a partner that will, or forget about your dream. That's really the only option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can the Mirena IUD trick you in to thinking you're pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have pregnancy symptoms but I have the IUD so there is a slight chance of pregnancy, can the IUD trick my body in to feeling pregnant? If so then how do I stop it? Should I get it removed has this happened to any one else? Thanks for your answers

Magic trick? [ 0 Answers ]

OK so the other night someone did this magic trick with a deck of cards. They told me to pick a card (I had 4 of diamonds) he then told me to put it back and he shuffled then picked a random card, but it wasn't it then he tried again and wasn't it. He then picked another one and wasn't it either....

Name that trick! That soccer trick! [ 5 Answers ]

OK I can't think of the name of this trick I will try to explain it the iest that I can. It's the trick where the player kicks the ball in the air and they do a spin in the air and kick it with their leg while they are still in the air. I think that in its name its called like something mill. I...

Some trick I no. [ 2 Answers ]

EASY: A trick I know is take any coin, take it in your right index finger and thumb, put your left hand over it with your nails facing out, so it looks like your going to grab it with your left hand BUT drop the coin into your right hand and close it, bring your right hand down to your side, but...

View more questions Search