Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    groch63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Pulling a crown
    What's involved at pulling a crown an replacing it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 5, 2012, 04:51 PM
    You don't pull a crown - a Dentist removes it and replaces it.

It depends on how it's fastened in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown lengthening, build-up, and temporary crown on the same day ? [ 0 Answers ]

My tooth nr. 28 had a root canal treatment 1 week ago by an endodontist. Yesterday, my general dentist performed a crown lengthening and placed the build-up and temporary crown on it. All in one session. In 2 weeks, he wants to place the permanent crown on it. Has this been done correctly ? There...

Crown & Post or Crown Only [ 1 Answers ]

I had a root canal 2 months ago & moved. The dentist who performed the root canal stated he would insert a post & crown. My new dentist (whom I may change) stated that he will only put a crown on, a post is not "necessarily" needed. I'm active duty Marine Corps & I have a fear that this particular...

I got a root canal and needed crown lengthening but got billed for a crown? [ 10 Answers ]

I went to a new dentist for a horrible tooth ache. They took a full set of X-rays which is fine but I just needed them to look at the one tooth ASAP. I was told I needed a root canal, crown lengthening, and porcelien crown. I could not afford everything at once so I did the root canal the next day...

Crown Lengething .how long before crown put on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding crown lengething. I had the procedure done when I had my wisdom teeth removed on a back molar and a temporary was placed on that tooth. Due to insurance issues I was not able to get the perminate till after the new year. How long does it take for the area to heal and...

Crown Molding Is Pulling Away from Ceiling [ 4 Answers ]

My two-story home is now 35-years old, I bought it in 1999, had it inspected at that time, inspector said it was structurally sound. The family room had crown molding when I moved in, there were no gaps between molding and ceiling. There were no gaps where moldings joined by mitering, although...

View more questions Search