Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amytalways Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2005, 04:48 PM
    Need to find title for an old movie
    I am looking for the name of an older film I saw a couple years ago. In it the main actress had two men who were in love with her and she didn't know which one she liked. And both men would try to ruin the others dates. She finally found out which one was her true love because she like her mother when she was kissed her shoes would come off her feet. I would really appreciate any help. I think it was in color but I don't remember for sure. Thanks.
    mechimom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2005, 03:01 PM
    Title for old movie
    The movie that you described sounds like "Sophie's Choice."
    damram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 11:51 PM
    That is not Sophie's Choice- Sophie C- is about WWII and the Holocaust and a women that has a choice to make the question is what is her real "Choice"?
    sdgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 09:46 PM
    The name of the movie is I'd rather be rich with Sandra Dee as the main character
    searcher3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Yep, sdgirl is right, it's I'd Rather Be Rich!
    FONTAROY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Four abandon children left to fend for themselves
    12jayden Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Feb 10, 2010, 03:31 AM
    I am looking for the name of an older film- I was 10yrs old and this movie has scared me until today. It was a ghost story. It was a colour movie about 1977-1980. The film was about a group of university kids who stay in a old house where all the people who die in the house are made into statue's. The house wants to keep one of the universtie kids (a girl) with them.
    She is ordered to leave but dies after hitting a tree that claimed another person 20 years before. Hope you can help
    12jayden Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Feb 10, 2010, 03:32 AM

I am looking for the name of an older film- I was 10yrs old and this movie has scared me until today. It was a ghost story. It was a colour movie about 1977-1980. The film was about a group of university kids who stay in a old house where all the people who die in the house are made into statue's. The house wants to keep one of the universtie kids (a girl) with them.
    She is ordered to leave but dies after hitting a tree that claimed another person 20 years before. Hope you can help
    afrocj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 10:54 PM
    I am looking for the name of a film I saw in 80's it was a love story. In it this young school boy of a small town fell in love with this older woman,who had move to the small town to live . The boy's father wanted him to leve out of the small town and be come a docter or lawer but his love was music but his father did not see how that would help him.The older woman was a famous pianist she helped the boy do develop his piano skill, she was dieding of cancer but the boy did not know.hope you can help
    opalstarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 06:25 AM

I am looking for the title of a very old movie, possibly from the 1950s or earlier. It was about a husband and wife who were having problems and send their daughter to a summer camp. The daughter wants to join a club that is very selective in membership. The club name is either Penguin or has Penguin in the name.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by opalstarr View Post
    I am looking for the title of a very old movie, possibly from the 1950s or earlier. It was about a husband and wife who were having problems and send their daughter to a summer camp. The daughter wants to join a club that is very selective in membership. The club name is either Penguin or has Penguin in the name.
    Possibly The Under-Pup
    annatay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 09:37 AM
    I am looking for the title of a very old Hong Kong movie, it's a sad romance story. The male lead is a hongkong gangster and when he and the lover in wedding gown was riding off a motorbike, the girl got shot and died. Then in order for the girl's soul to return on the seventh day, the gangster has to remove the tattoo he has on his body, together with the help of the girl's blind father that pretended not to know that his daughter was dead.
    annatay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 09:42 AM

I am looking for the title of a very old Hong Kong movie, which is a sad romance story. The male lead is a gangster and as he rides a motorbike off some enemy with his lover at the backseat in her wedding gown, his lover actually got shot by a gun and died. In order for her soul to return on the seventh day, he has to remove the tattoo that he has on his back, with the help of the girl's father who pretended to not know that she was dead.
    b.burgosrivera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 07:10 PM
    A movie about this student that fall in love of his teacher. He get in his father machine that make vegetables grow up. So he decide to try grow up in this machine. I remember one quote " What did you see in here?" he answer a seed. And somebody respond I see great possibilities". Please help me to find the title of this movie. I'm going crazy thinking about it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 26, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by b.burgosrivera View Post
    a movie about this student that fall in love of his teacher. He get in his father machine that make vegetables grow up. So he decide to try grow up in this machine. I remember one quote " What did you see in here?" he answer a seed. And somebody respond I see great possibilities". Please help me to find the title of this movie. I'm going crazy thinking about it.
    14 Going on 30
    jaquaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Looking for a movies based in 1950s where there's a detective in hollywood where he investigates murders done in satanic manner or witchcraft
    martinper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Hello I need to find af movie.. it's a boy there got muscular dystrophy and he being not cheating well.
    And the there is one of the boys there been punised to help the boy ind the shool. And the they got af really good friendship. Men in the end om the movie the boy I dying and he drive away in a ambulance.. can you please help med to find the movie..
    winnie1446 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 09:14 AM
    I am looklng for a movie where two young people fall in love and bury a nemcklace.The boys mother did not approve of the girl and paid her off to leave.The girl had a bad car wreck an had to have plastic surgerto her face.Many years later after she became a very powerful executive in a company she returned and felling love all over again but he di not realize she was from his past.
    fireflyclear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 03:53 PM
    The movie I'm looking for is an older movie I believe jerry lewis plays in it I could be wrong the only thing I remember is that they have a brief case that turns in to a luxury tent or home I believe they may be aliens also lol
    thegrand27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Hi everyone, I am looking for an old movie probably based in the 1930's or 1940's. It was English. The premise of the movie was some older women who would steal fur coats. It was a comedy. Any help would be great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been trying to find the title of this movie for years! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I don't have a lot of information, but here goes, hope somebody can help me (and my sister, who watched it with me at the time) out! Please and Thank You! So there is this guy who is cutting off women's hands(or fingers, not sure which) and sewing the hands on to his daughters (or...

Help me find a movie title please! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I saw this movie on Disney channel at least 5 times in the early-mid 90's. It started with a boy who was being chased by the cops. He is caught and brought back to a foster home. There is a girl there who he kind of likes, and they are sitting in a tent talking when they discover...

Trying to find a title of an old American Sci Fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help please! I am trying to find out the title of an old American Sci-Fi movie. It was made in the 1950/60's, and was in black&white. The short description I have of the film is: It involves a man who has returned from space, who then over a period starts to transform into a scary...

Please help me find this movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I saw sometime in the 80's or early 90's... the movie is about this young man who finds this underworld of creatures who live in this cematery or santuary and they can't leave beyond the gates all the creatures are human like the movie originally came with a book to tell...

Children's fantasy movie - please help me find title! [ 3 Answers ]

I couldn't tell you if the movie used puppets like in never ending story or was animated, it was too long ago. It was probably around the time of The Last Unicorn, another movie I had sketchy memories of but recently found. The characters weren't people, and the setting was not like normal...

View more questions Search