Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PenguinCuttie Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 02:48 AM
    Tadpole Care
    I have 21 tad poles. I love tadpoles! I found out that you should feed them finely diced, frozen lettus. I give the a pinch every day. I don't mind feeding them lettus, just they aren't ALL eating it. I want to also add something els to their diet, not just LETTUS! What should I add to their diet?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2012, 02:52 AM
    Considering how long they stay as tadpoles, the lettuce will be fine.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 04:22 PM
    In captivity they can eat a wide variety of food. For example baby food, egg yolk, and lettuce. If you are raising tadpoles your choices will vary for different types of tadpoles. Some popular things to feed them are lettuce and spinach.

What do Tadpoles Eat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Why doesn't the courts care about the kids but only care about the exs [ 7 Answers ]

My ex lives at home with her mother brother and father and her two kids .one of them being mine . She can not work she can not drive she doesn't bathe or feed the kids cps goes over there once a week and says everything is fine what should I do . The courts don't care as long as they get there...

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

View more questions Search