Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starrae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Can I get an STD from a guy rubbing his penis on my vigina without intercourse?
    He rubbed his penis on my vigina but never put it in, can I still catch something?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 30, 2012, 12:59 AM
    Yes you can...

Make sure he doesn't have any...
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 30, 2012, 01:28 AM
    Yes you can get an STD and you can also get crabs if he has them and/or a yeast infection. You can also get pregnant without intercourse.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2012, 06:37 AM
    You can also get pregnant... as well as get any STD he might have... like Herpes or AIDS that has no cure... as well as any of the other numerous STD's that are out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to stop my 3yr old from rubbing his Penis [ 1 Answers ]

How can I stop my 3 year old?

What do I do when I see my 4 1/2-year-old son rubbing his penis on the floor? [ 5 Answers ]

He lays on the floor with his underwear on and rubs himself on the floor ,and when he gets up he looks aroused

Can a girl get pregnant just by rubbing penis on outer vagina with condom on? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a girl get pregnant just by rubbing penis on outer vagina with condom on? And never had intercourse except rubbing with a condom on. 1. can she be pregnant after this act though she has still got her period on right time after this act? Though the period was 1 day late?

Can you contract an std by just rubbing [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone would know, if you can contract an std by just rubbing up on a person but not actually having intercourse.

View more questions Search