Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wondering0108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Ask a Gynecologist free?
    I have been on my nuvaring for over two years, and just had my first experience spotting, with a dark brown tint, I did accidentally replace my nuvaring two days late though, could that be the cause, or should I worry about a possible pregnancy?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 24, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Wondering, you won't be able to talk to a gyno free here, I don't even think we say that. In order to have your question answered you must see a doctor up front. We can't diagnose here on AMHD or offer advice not knowing your medical history.

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2011, 03:51 PM
    Tickle is right, we don't have an OB/GYN on this site, I'm as close as you get and I am a Women's Health RN specializing in Labor and Delivery.

With that said, most likely the spotting is due to you putting in the nuva ring late. It's called break through bleeding/spotting.
    gb4040 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 09:57 PM
    I have a problem. After sex I feel pain on right side in one specific place and some blood smears. I visit a doctor; she did all the tests but did not find anything. I got the impression that I was rubbing pennies
    I felled pain and burning for several days after sex
    Please advice
    Teeie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Dear Teieharris,
    Your question : I have severe cramps! I throw up and have bowel movements every time. I can't do nothing because it hurts so bad! I have to pee a lot too! What is wrong?
    sirisha143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Hi,

I'm 28yrs old, and I had lab test in last week, we found TSH level 5.76. And made home test for pregnancy but it was negative.My last period was JUN 15th, but till now the periods not yet came. And symptoms are cramping(legs & back) also vomiting sensation, changes in body temp and also frequent motions (daily 4 times, but its not a lose motion). My marriage happened four months back. This problem was not there in first two months, from 3rd month onwards periods are irregular. I want know the reason, and I'm pregnant? [As per TSH, I never under stress, bcoz I'm not a working women, and there is no family problems, so how it'll causes?]
    Saby Guy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 03:58 PM
    I would like to know what the cure for candidiasis/yeast infection is?
    youngwildandfre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 01:28 PM
    I have been on birth control for about almost 5 months I was first on depo vera and I didn't stop bleeding for 2 months straight I stopped taking that then I went on the pill the bleeding stopped where I only got my period and I having bleeding during intercourse ever since I got on birth control
    LishaLR13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Hello I didn't know who else to talk to. For the past few days after my boyfriend and I had sex, I've had a headache, some heartburn and I believe my period is late. What could this mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a gynecologist online free? [ 3 Answers ]

If I'm supposed to be fertile April 8-13, and had sex April 8 and I ovulate April 10, but I'm on birth control but missed a pill on April 10 and 11th could I be pregnant?

Free online questions to gynecologist doctors? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my husband and myself had sex twice over the weekend: 1) used a condom with a pin hole on the tip? 2)Ran out of condoms so we had sex, but he used the reverse gear? Can I be pregnant? How can I know?

View more questions Search