Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onenjc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 12:55 PM
    I forgot my ITIN
    Where can I find my ITIN number on the net. I haven't used it in the past four years and I'm now living outside the u.s. but I need it to access to some records?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 10:25 AM
    If you have NOT used it in four years, it is probably expired and may have been re-issued.

You can contact the IRS and request that they send you a copy of the original ITIN letter, assuming that the ITIN is still valid.
    marie1004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 06:49 AM
    I have missed placed my tax id form, where can I get a copy?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 07:59 AM
    If you speak of your ITIN letter, you can call the ITIN processing center at Austin, Texas at 1-800-908-9982 and request a replacement letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot password [ 6 Answers ]

I have an acer windows vista labtop and I have only one administrator acount on it and I forget the password for it I can still get into guest account but is there anything I can do to get into my other account. I also have a recovery disk for the computer I don't know if that will help and if it...

How to get ITIN for my spouse which we forgot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We had applied for ITIN for my spouse while filing the returns for the year 2005. We did receive the ITIN. But I misplaced the documents somewhere. Is there any way to find what is my spouse's ITIN number so that I can use the same while filing the returns for the year 2006. Thanks and...

I forgot! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: I forgot who made this song So don't go away Say what you say Say that you'll stay Forever and a day In the time of my life

View more questions Search