Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Adults wearing headbands
    In your opinion, are headbands whether they are simple to decorative with glitter or with flowers or designs with glitter are they mostly for children or are headbands fashionable for adults as well?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Depends on the age - I think you'd look foolish after 30.

Plain elastic bands, no problem for me. Anything beyond that I think you look like the Tooth Fairy.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 22, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Didn't Hillary Clinton wear them until people told her she looked too preppy?
    I don't see why you couldn't break the mold though, and wear one that is unusual and goes or doesn't go with what else you are wearing, just to be different.
    Sort of like little thin frilly socks with high heeled sandals - different.
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2012, 08:37 AM
    And I always thought SHE looked like the tooth fairy.

Remember frilly socks with heels? And the look is back again!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 08:40 AM
    I even think they are border lines in kids, but completely foolish on adults
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I even think they are border lines in kids, but completely foolish on adults

Of course, I HAVE been known to wear the kind that have bunny ears growing out them. Or shamrocks. Or antlers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teens on adults [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I go to this for after school and I'm 12. So there are teens sitting down on and I'm sitting down behind them. Then my mother comes to put me up to go home. And the lady that runs the place asks my mom a question. They start talk then my mom has to pay for something. As my mom walks by them...

Crochet headbands and beanies [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know where to buy crochet headbands or beanies at wholesale prices?

Stretchy Headbands [ 6 Answers ]

I love the stretchy headbands, but they always slip off my head after wearing it for five or ten minutes. Other than bobby pins (Not cute), how would you suggest keeping this bugger on? They are so cute, and I want to wear them, but can't seem to keep one on... is my head a stupid shape for them?...

Adults and abuse [ 1 Answers ]

I just want some opinions on this one: I have noticed in reading a lot of these posts that many people claim verbal/mental/emotional abuse exists in their relationships and marriages. Do you think: A) People have always been this bad to one another, we just have a name for it now B) ...

View more questions Search