asiacruzruthie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 06:21 AM
    How do I get myself on YouTube
    I am talent.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2010, 08:17 AM

Get an account and post a video.

And remember... it doesn't matter if you think you are tallented... if everyone else thinks you aren't, you WILL get a lot of comments you won't like.
    charlydee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 06:20 AM
    That's fine by me.. I just want to read/sing a couple of short poems/come songs that's all. I'm no singer! But I've wrote since I can remember. And I've just turned 35years old! So I want to do it before I become too worried about what strangers may think. As at the mo I don't care. Dawn smith

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youtube Name [ 1 Answers ]

I have just actually decided to get a YouTube account! - Me and my friend live down the road from Smosh and we have been in some of their videos on YouTube - I am not kidding :D... Ian told us - he thinks we are funny - And we should make some videos - Problem is I can't think of a name for my...

Does YouTube allow RB? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my camcorder ready, on the Tv n everything, my Rockband2 disk in the Xbox. I was just wondering if I would be able to post videos on Youtube doing RB. A lot of people are making videos from RB and calling them FC. How does Youtube allow that? If I started making videos for Youtube as...

Youtube [ 1 Answers ]

My friend would like to know if there is a way to download YouTube videos, then put them onto a DVD? Before anyone says that this is wrong and you are stealing from the artist, I don't know what vids he wants to put on DVD, all I know is that this is something I know nothing about and would like...

View more questions Search