Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Works Cited should be extra pages. Ten or fewer for the body of the paper.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 05:00 PM
    The cottage is at the end of his life.
    Amber_91 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2012, 05:11 PM
    Oh okay
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 05:57 PM
    I'm waiting to read more :).

Apr 19, 2012, 06:28 PM
    I'm sorry for some reason it shows symbols where the punctuations are when I post it and it takes off my indentions so it all looks jumbled
    babygirl12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Well remember he was a dark man when his wife Virginia died u should include the reaven and anna bell lee
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 06:32 PM
    The weird stuff is because you transferred it from a word processing program like Word. How long does the rough draft have to be?

Apr 19, 2012, 06:34 PM
    I will include those, I just haven't gotten there yet lol this is taking forever to write. And I guess no more than ten pages, like the final draft.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl12 View Post
    well remember he was a dark man when his wife virgina died u should include the reaven and anna bell lee
    In this house in the Bronx, Poe wrote "Annabel Lee" and "Ulalume" (not "The Raven") while the family cat sat on his shoulder. Virginia was dying of TB.

Apr 19, 2012, 06:45 PM
    So does it still look good to you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 06:48 PM
    I don't know how you write, but it sounds a bit plagiarized ("too perfect"). I hope you are being careful. Keep writing. You are on page two now. (I'm saving it on my Word program.)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 06:50 PM
    You are basically doing a biography of him, so nothing new or exciting or interesting.

Apr 19, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Lol no, that's how I write. I'm always careful not to plagiarize. I have a dictionary and a thesaurus app on my iPod that I refer to a lot. I appreciate your honesty though because that's what I'm wanting :)

Apr 19, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Yea I guess that's true... Oh well. I just need this to graduate. I don't care if it's interesting, really lol
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 06:56 PM
    I've written 40,000 papers through high school, college, and grad school, plus I was a librarian for 30 years. I like to think I know what I'm talking about. Can you jazz it up a bit and make it better than a biog? A thesis statement is going to be a difficult thing to pull together.

Btw, it's two words -- "a lot."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a thesis statement for a research paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to define the definition of fraternal and identical twins. The name for twins with dfferent father is called Heteropaternal Superfecudation.

I need a thesis statement for my essay in talking about edgar allan poes moods in... [ 1 Answers ]

In his short stories and poems and we have ti argue whether he is more successful in his use of it in either the poetry or the short stories. And what should I talk about in the first paragraph in my essay?

Need to write an essay on Edgar Allan Poe and his moods. [ 42 Answers ]

I am writing an essay on edgar allan poe on his short stories and poems I had to choose an element which is his moods and need to argue whether poe is more successful in his use of it in either the poetry or the short stories? Any ideas on what I should write in my first paragraph?

Thesis statement for Edgar Allen Poe [ 5 Answers ]

I have to come up with a seemingly simply research paper, but I have found myself at a loss. The problem is I can not at this particular time develop a working thesis for the information I have come up with. I am wanting to use this site just to toss around a few ideas, not "get an answer". I...

Alone - Edgar Allan Poe [ 1 Answers ]

I don't quite get the poem Alone - I mean that I don't understand what is being said... I'd really appreciate any help Here is the poem for easy reference: Alone From childhood's hour I have not been As others were; I have not seen As others saw; I could not bring My passions from a...

View more questions Search