Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jc213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 02:41 PM
    My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore
    So I just got dumped by a girl that I've worked with for a little over a year now. I had seen her around all of the time, and often fantasized about being with her because she was everything that I had physically wanted in another. I decided to start talking to her and got her number. We talked for about 2 weeks and went to our company christmas party together. We started dating after that, and then actually "got together" two weeks there after. Everything was moving very fast, i.e. If I wasn't staying at her house she was staying at mine for about a month and a half. I was fine with it and I had thought that she was too. Then one day she said that it was moving too fast for her, and that she wasn't ready to get so involved with somebody so quickly, and broke up with me. It devastated me because I never even expected it at all. But I tried to move on, and a couple of days later she texted me that she wanted to meet up. I told her that I felt really bad after she left me, and that if I saw her it would just make things worse for me. She agreed and said that she would not try to contact me for a while. Then not even ten seconds later she texted me back saying that she wanted to be with me still but she just wanted to take things slow. I agreed to meet up with her then to talk things through with her, and eventually we got back together and decided to take things slower to actually get to know each other emotionally rather than physically and romantically. Everything was going fine for about a week or so, then one night I asked her if she wanted to go grab some dinner the next night, she replied with "maybe.... ill let you know." this confused me, so I decided to wait for her to call, and she never called back. I texted her a couple of nights later with "what happened to us?" she never texted me back. I even sent her an email at work saying "why did we just stop talking, and how i felt when she didn't call or even try to communicate with me." but she didn't respond. Now she won't talk to me, email me, text me or anything. Did I do something wrong? What should I do? Move on, and forget her? Ignore her and pretend I'm happy without her, to make her come back? I can't stop thinking about what happened, I dream about her every night, I'm going crazy! I need closure to this so I can move on?
    william_dead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Be A romantic but keep yourself strong ladys like A guy who will be kind but not A
    Push over and do not be afride to take A chance and be your slef be who you are
    And also there are 3 things you should know when on A date be kind,listen and
    Have a good sense of slef respect for yourslef and for your lady and man.
    By william
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 10:29 PM
    It's hard to say exactly what happened here. My guess is that you got to emotionally attached to soon for what she was interested in. I'm saying that because after she left you kept after her for a response. I know that you want it, just to even hear it so you know for sure and aren't left with that "open" sensation. But sometimes you've just got to let it go and realize it wasn't meant to be.

I also believe she might have been seeing someone else, which is why she could so easily move on. There's just something about the way you write about her that leads me to believe she was more of a player and not really interested in something serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't like me anymore? [ 7 Answers ]

The girl I'm with right now I have dated twice before, I really love her, and id do anything for her. Recently she hasn't really been acting like her self around me, she used to be pretty bubbly, always wanted to talk or do something, and we always hugged/kissed. Now she never seems to have time to...

I can't take it anymore [ 7 Answers ]

What would you do if you didn't know what to do with the people in your family because every time you try to do something they get into your business what would you do if you just wanted to get out but could what would u do tell me and give me so ideas please.

My best friend won't talk to me anymore [ 32 Answers ]

Over the past 3 years I developed a very close relationship with a female friend - we talked almost every day, went to the gym together, worked on school volunteer commitees together, etc. . During this time she opened up to me and told me all about her problems with her spouse and I encouraged her...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 9 Answers ]

My 28-year-old daughter is causing emotional trauma. She has two children by two different men, won't work to support them. She married baby #2's father 1 month after the baby was born. The father is foreign, and I'm sure he married my daughter to avoid child support and deportation back to his...

View more questions Search