Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlebunnyfufu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 05:09 PM
    My best friend is straining to talk to me
    So I finally found my best friend in 12th grade. And we share everything together. Everyday we talk on Facebook messages about concerts, guys, we also share new songs/discover new artists and stuff like that. So I took P.E. because of her, but I feel like she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. It's nothing personal, but it's just too early in the morning I guess. Or maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about. I feel like it's just awkward. I don't know what to say and I don't know what's wrong. Does this mean that our friendship is breaking? Or do we just need some space away from each other? And just curious, what do best friends usually do together?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Some people talk a lot better on face book than in real life, others do better in real life
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 05:15 PM
    It could be that the two of you spend so much time chatting on fb that you have nothing left to say to each other when you actually see each other. That's what I hate about social networking. It's takes the social aspect right out of the equation.

Talk to her. If she's your bestie you should be able to ask her if there's a problem. Guessing won't help you. Just sit her down, tell her how much you care about her, and tell her how you feel. Don't be confrontational, just be honest, but calm.

As for things best friends do together, I'm of a different generation, a generation that didn't have computers, or texting. A generation where we actually spent time with our friends, face to face, actually talking to each other, going out and having fun together.

Maybe you should arrange a sleepover. Put the cell phones away, don't go near the computer. Get a few chick flicks, make popcorn, and talk. Spend actual time with each other.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope it all works out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I said something to my friend and now he won't talk to me. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, earlier on in the school year I sent a text message to this mate with some gay things in it... now he thinks I'm gay (Which I'm not). He told a couple of his best mates, now he won't talk to me and they sometimes call me gay and things... please help.. What Can I Do?

Best friend won't talk to me [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 5 years, I have been best friends with a guy. We went everywhere together and shared the same interests. This year we entered high school. Suddenly, he won't talk to me or return my texts. I don't know what I did. I have my friends that are girls and he has his guy friends so I don't...

Should I talk to my friend [ 1 Answers ]

Wat if sum friend says she ant gona talk to sum1 u sont like and den she end up talkin to dem after 1 weak and then she askin u dat y u mad at dem and den u start talkin to dem and den she do dat again should u stop talkin to dem????

Straining of the eyes [ 1 Answers ]

It feel like both of my eye's are straining, basically like a pulling feeling, even when I'm not focused on the computer screen. This feeling of strain especially hurts when I close my eyes. Headaches have almost daily as well. What do you think this is?

View more questions Search