Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymamma2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Hooking up a water main to a mobile home
    Hi
    We just moved in and fixed all the water pipes. The Landlords came to turn on our water and coupdnt because the main wasn't hooked up. I am wondering how to hook it up to our mobile home.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 05:30 AM
    So, you hooked up the water supply pipes. Now you must hook up the sewer pipe. That's the big one under the house, either black or white. It connects to the sewer pipe in the ground that goes either to the city sewer system or a septic tank.
    If water comes into the house you must have a way for it to go out.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 13, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babymamma2012 View Post
    Hi
    We just moved in and fixed all the water pipes. The Landlords came to turn on our water and coupdnt because the main wasn't hooked up. I am wondering how to hook it up to our mobile home.
    Is there a Tee and a stop valve coming off the main that you can connect to? Do you have to install a water meter? Harold's wondering if the sewer is hooked up. Is it? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

No cold water pressure throughout mobile home [ 0 Answers ]

We live in a mobile home. The cold water pressure got really low in kitchen, wash machine & main bathroom. Master bedroom was fine. Now all areas have low cold water pressure. Even in the master bedroom. We tried flushing the water heater but the water just trickled out of there too. The hot water...

Smelly water in new mobile home and new water well [ 7 Answers ]

Why after three days did my water start smelling? They put a chlorinator on the well to get a sample that was clean. The smell is sickening and the water coming from the cold tap is very warm. You don't need hot water to take a shower the cold is so warm. HELP!

Mobile home line for water hose [ 1 Answers ]

I need to install a line for a water hose on my mobile home. Need instructions.

View more questions Search