Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karan_utd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Any idea of the torque required to rotate the gear section present on the handle bar of a scooter..?
    sel_muss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 04:02 AM
    v=10 m/S r=0.56 m how can find alpha(angular acceleration)
    for scara robot and I will calculate torque..
    ThiyagarajanR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Why no one cares about tractive effort i.e air resistance, gradient resistance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Object doesn't contain automation object [ 1 Answers ]

Scrolling through Northwind Database sample. 'Opening the "Customer Phone List" Form. When I click on the alphabets below, I receive an information that the "The object doesn't contain the Automation object 'RecordsetClone.'" Please can you explain why and can you help me out? I want to design...

Torque and force on an object [ 4 Answers ]

A 5ft by 5ft square is nailed in the bottom left corner. 3 100 pound forces are applied to the other 3 corners the force applied to the upper right corner is at a 40 degree angle What equations would be used to answer the questions below? I keep finding equations but Im not sure what all the...

Torque [ 1 Answers ]

What is the maximum torque exerted by a 60 kg perspn riding a bicycle if the person puts all her weight on each pedal when climbing a hill? The pedals rotate in a circle of 18.0 cm?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The object doesn't contain the Automation object '|.' [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, And thank you for taking this question. I currently support a small Access system and ran into the error mentioned in the title. I believe that the issue is system-specific because I ran the system from my desktop and printed fine. The issue centers around the cmdPrint command function. ...

View more questions Search