Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnmarie70535 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
    How to stop dog from peeing in house
    I'm not sure if he's peeing or marking, but I am pretty sure he's marking most of the time. He is an older small mix breed dog that I rescued. Not fixed. He is the only dog in our home. He is house trained, goes to the door when he wants to go out. All day, in and out as he pleases, but at night I guess he goes crazy. He almost always marks the same spot and grocery bags if they're left anywhere on the floor. This happens only at night or if I am gone for long hours. He sleeps in the bed with the kids or me. I just don't know how to stop it. Help!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 07:18 PM
    How long have you had him?

Has this been going on since you got him?

When he pees, how do you clean the area?

How old is old?

Any changes in the home?
    dawnmarie70535 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 06:45 AM
    We've had him for about 4 years. We have moved but it has been over a year. I really don't know how old he is. He was for an old lady who died and the son didn't take care of him. So, I guess he would be about 7-10 years old. I use whatever I have on hand to clean it. Lysol, Pinesole, Odoban, rarely bleach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop a dog from peeing in the house? [ 0 Answers ]

I've got 3 Pekingese kids. The male is 3 years, the oldest female is 3 years and then we have the baby female of 1 year. The baby keeps on licking the male and he absolutely hates it and then growl at her, and then she pees on the carpets and floors and licks it up. I don't know how to get her...

How can I get my dog to stop peeing in the house [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Claudia and we have a dog called jojo she is about 6years old, she is a collie cross springer spaniel. We have her since she is small, we found her in a old shed with all the other puppies but we only kept her and is waiting for me to say something and mind you she listens to every...

Can't stop my dog from peeing all over my house! [ 18 Answers ]

I have 1-1/2 year old male rat terrier who urinates in every room in my house! My boyfriend and I have trained him to whine at the door when he needs to go out, which he does do, and we will bring him for a walk and he will do his business outside, we will reward him with a treat after he goes...

How to stop a dog from peeing in the house [ 7 Answers ]

I have a six year-old Cocker Spaniel who has recently started peeing in the house. We moved into a basement apartment in a friends house - she has installed laminate wood flooring in our unit. I have a job that requires that I work varying shifts, but never longer than 8 hours between my leaving...

My dog won't stop peeing in my house [ 19 Answers ]

I have a male neutered Yorkie that just will not stop peeing in the house. He knows how to let me know when he has to go cause he has done it many times before. I have two other dogs that are both female, one is spayed and the other one is just getting over her first heat cycle per vet requested....

View more questions Search