Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannah_banana18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Bump on vagina
    Hi. I am a teenager who is not sexually active. I recently found a bumb on the inside of my vagina while in the shower. Its near my butt sort-of and on the lip. Its practically invisible! You can't see it but you can feel it. Its kind-of hard and doesn't hurt to touch. I am very worried! I told my mom and she said it could be a boil, piple, or ingrown hair, but its kind-of medium sized. Bigger than a pimple. She isn't worried but I am. PLEASE answer this question A.S.A.P!! I would GREATLY apreciate it.
    kathryncarver Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Ive had many of those "bumps" It is most likely an ingrown hair. Or the gland got clogged up. It will go away on its own. But it could take a week or more.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Apr 8, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Make an appointment with your gyn doctor... people can guess here, but you really should have it checked out. You can also check with your primary doctor and if it's a male doctor and you're uncomfortalbe,
    Go to ratemds.com and put in either gyn or internist and click for a woman only... you will also
    Click for where you live. All doctors are not listed, but patients who write about them will be
    Listed. Good luck... but don't ignore it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could a bump on my vagina be? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two bumps on my vagina their not really noticeable but they hurt. They don't hurt really bad but, do you think it could be an std or something else?

Bump on my vagina [ 4 Answers ]

Its looks like a mosquito bite.it doesn't really hurt or itch.it not on my vagina its like were the hair grows.I am 14 years old an I am not sexualy active in anyway. I don't want to talk to my mom about this and I don't have a gyno.can you please tell me what this bump might be.

I have a bump on my vagina and I want to know what it is [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need to know what is wrong with me, I have a big red bump on my vagina lip and I just got it, I don't have any idea what it is, I'm scared to go to a doctor and I have tried to put medications on it. Nothing has worked and I don't know what to do. This thing is a huge red bump... like a...

Vagina bump! [ 8 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the outer part of my vagina. It is soft and small, white in colour. It doesn't irritate me and it is not itchy. I am only 20 this yr and I am still a virgin. Besides, my discharge is light yellow, thick and it smells but the smell is not too bad. I'm very worried, anyone ...

Bump on vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I recently just discovered that I have one bump on the outside of my vagina. I'm freaking out because I don't know what it is? Is it just a pimple? Can it be caused from someone fingering you? Is it an std? Cancer? Please respond!

View more questions Search