Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TopsyKretts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 06:59 PM
    White pimple-like bumps on penis
    Hi my friend recently discovered a few white pimple-like bumps on his penis. He stated that they do not hurt, itch, sting, tingle, burn, etc... they are just there. He tried to pop them but they wouldn't. Its sort of like a blackhead but white. What do you think it would be? I thought it might be a yeast infection because it doesn't sound like herpes or genital warts. Need Answers
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 08:23 PM

If your friend has never had sexual intercourse with anyone, then those little bumps are from masturbating too much. A yeast infection would not be on the outside of a penis, it would be on the inside.

Tick
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Jan 26, 2010, 08:08 AM

It sounds like a harmless common caused by a build up of skin oils, to me. Here is a link your friend to check, and if he is still concerned he could have his doctor take a look:

Spots on the penis
    parry144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Penis Pimples Care and Treatment
    Care, cure, cause and symptoms for penis acne is no different from acne on the face. Pimples or acne on the penis is not so different to acne anywhere else on the body, be it skin on the face, the back or anywhere else - it is still skin. The only difference is that penis skin is a little more sensitive. But what works on acne on the face would work on acne on the penis.

They are after all just acne, it is just that some people get them on embarrassing places like the penis or the vagina. Acne is caused by the clogging of the skin pore blocking the release of oil called sebum.

The skin is has its own way of protecting itself from harmful bacteria and this is via Propionibacterium acnes which is normal part of the skin but when oil gets trapped on clogged pores this good bacteria does more harm than good, it irritates the skin more therefore causing irritation.

Acne also causes inflammation, and this is because of the body's attempt to get rid of foreign substance or bacteria in the body and causes some other skin issues like blackheads, whiteheads, pustules and cyst, and of course acne.

Realize that these causes and symptoms are not specific to any part of the body. And how you treat them is no different.

Here are a few Tips to prevent acne:
    1. Don't not pick your acne! (zits/pimples)
    2. Get some home remedies, they really do help and prevent acne breakouts.
    3. Keep away from food that triggers acne such as fast food, spicy food, dairy products and vegetable oil.

There are different acne treatments out there and it's up to you to decide on which one to choose from. Most of them can be administered in the privacy of your home. Specially if this is penis pimples we are talking about here, you definitely want to for it at home.
    Klos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 01:31 AM
    Friend or yourself? I myself suffered from this my Dr. and my Dermatologist told me it is perfectly normal and cause by sweating oils it is mostly common from masturbation it is a pimple but on your penis nothing to serious but a check up would be nice and have it treated. On the other hand tell your "Friend" stop playing with themselves so frequently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little white pimple looking bumps on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a sexually active but very safe practising male and am really confused as to what is happening. I have developed white filled pimple looking bumps on my penis. They do not pop like a pimple and the white filling per say is very hard and more like a blackhead. They do not look like...

Itchy white pimple like bumps near vigina area [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old female. I don't know what's wrong with me. Recently, I found a small bump with a white head(similar to a pimple) near my vigina area. I went and search for it but nothing seems to fit my case. These bumps keep spreading and they itch really bad. After a while they start...

White puss pimple on penis? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this white puss looking pimple on the side of my penis. It is only one and it does not hurt or itch. It has came out before and its always only one at a time. It happens every 3-5 months or so. I was wondering if it was an std or something. I have read some past comments but they say that...

White pimple on penis? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 white spots a little under urethral opening, I had them for a month now, and they got a little bigger. Its completely painless. Can someone please tell me what it is?

White pimple on penis under forskin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have infected with some kind of infection on my penis under foreskin it look like white pimple.this happen few days ago suddenly.can help me to know the reason... is that something serious. What measure should I have taken to overcome with this problem.. should I control on sex with my...

View more questions Search