Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineed2kno2345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 10:38 PM
    Why can't I send emails on craigslist?
    I'm trying to email people on criagslist and when I click reply on there add my computer says cannot perform default mail clenit not set up proper how do I fix this?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2011, 09:14 AM
    Because, when you click the address, it automatically opens whatever email client came with your computer, usually outlook. If you haven't configured outlook, you can't use it. Just copy and paste the email address into the "To" portion of whatever email you use. Outlook also has a step by step configuration wizard if you want to set it up.
    samantha2345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Why can't I send emails from craigslist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why must my ex send me these emails? [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, the story of me and my ex is a long one and it would take forever to describe in detail so I'll give the best summary I can. We were together 5 years, engaged to be married, and living together. Things started going downhill after the engagement and we were fighting often and there was a lot of...

Unable to send emails [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems sending emails through my hotmail account and also replying on Facebook. My computer seems to be otherwise in working order. I have deleted any history and cleaned the desktop up. Now Im stuck, anyone know what's happening? Thanks

Can't send email on craigslist [ 1 Answers ]

I try to e mail on craigslist and my computer won't let me it keeps saying that I don't have 'stmp' or something like that... how do I fix it to where I can e mail on craigslist?

I can send emails but can't receive them [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would be ever so grateful for some help as I am clueless when it comes to computers going wrong! I seem to have no problem sending emails but can't receive them. When I click send and receive it does what it is supposed to do and then tells me there are no messages but I know there...

OutlookE does not send emails [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I have just bought a laptop sony vaio sz 220. Since I have an email account with inbox.com, I want to retrive and send my emails through my laptop. Following the indications given by inbox, I set up my Outlook Espress. Now, as for downloading it works fine. The problem is when I...

View more questions Search