Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Exclusive! Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2005, 10:24 AM
    Fairer Skin Guaranteed. Lotti!
    Hi I have been reading some of your posts recently and have noticed that quite a few members on here want fairer, brighter skin.. well this message is for everyone who wishes to achieve this esp "lotti" who ihave noticed has been trying to get fairer skin for ages but has had no luck..

One of you mentioned that you don't mind spending more money as long as the product is perfect.. well there's one product from http://www.zbigatti.com , this is a very high end cosmetic company that has proven to lighten skin, its used by a lot of celebrities like Ashanti, Lyn whitefield and many more.. I know this as I know someone who works in the entertainment industry..

There's also another product called MAKARI this is also a very good product that has proven to lighten the skin shade and results can be seen from the first week of application..

These are the only products on the market that I know work from what I have heard and are completely safe.. they are both high end products but that's what it costs to get the colour you want.. I reckon Makari will be more popular just because of its price!

Hope this helps!

Take it easy!
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2005, 11:54 AM
    The best results I got were from herbalinn but now I find out its not safe. I also used makari and had maybe a little result but only a shade or so. I finsihed my sample of whiterskin and that worked prety good but I can't buy more until it comes out in the usa.

Jun 13, 2005, 07:53 AM
    No use makari for over at least 2 months and the results will speak for themselves.. so I've heard..

Try makari oral light with the caviar lightening cream.. should do the trick!

If you have a bigger budget opt for z.bigatti!" ELITE BRAND used by top american celebrities!

Hope this helps!

Jun 13, 2005, 10:22 AM
    I used makari for 3 months and saw a shade of difference. It was okay, but not sure if I want to spend another $50 for the cream.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2005, 10:40 AM
    What is whiterskin & makari
    How do makari & whiterskin works?.
    Where can I get whiterskin?. how many shade lighter do you get when using this?.

I also heard about magic cream and saop.

Jun 17, 2005, 12:35 PM
    Makari you can get from makari.com and whiterskin you can get from whiterskin.com

The whiterskin stuff I only used the samples, I think the actual product has not yet been released to the USA. I got about 3 shades lighter from the sample. I used makari long time ago and got about 1-2 shades lighter.

Jun 17, 2005, 03:02 PM
    Hmmm yeah whiter skin does look promising.. how did you manage to get samples? I thought the product hasn't been released yet.. I thought makari was the best but now you put doubts in my mind and may opt for whiterskin.com, have you tried it with the makari oral light pills? R they effective?
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2005, 08:34 PM
    I used makari pills and they did nothing for me... big waste of money. The caviar cream worked well, people were telling me that I look prettier "for some reason". Funny huh. But after like 3 months using the caviar stuff, my skin started getting small pimples. I tried to use retin-a micro with the makari but that just made my skin really red and sensitive. I haven't used it for about a month and my face is clearing up but darker now. I want to go back to it since it did work, but it's a trade off for me. I can be lighter and have acne or have clear skin but darker. Fair & Flawless and also made my skin break out a little, but in different areas. Maybe my skin is just sensitive, but I haven't had problems with some other creams. Hopefuly this whiterskin stuff works for me, I signed up for the reservation. People have been saying its great from the samples, but I never got one.. just found out about the website last week.

Jun 18, 2005, 08:33 AM
    Hi thanks for the informative reply.. yeah I have heard good stuff about makari but the pills don't seem to be marketing themselves so I guess they aren't something special.

I reckon the lucida pills are great from what I've read and the before and after pics I've seen..

There must be a cream or some sort of pills out there that does actually work because the celebrities aren't getting whitter by magic!

Hmm... isn't fair and flawless harmful to the skin that's what I read in the bright skin site.. its really good and gives good advice from people who have tired the products..

I reckon the best should be whiterskin.com from the few posts I've seen but cannot comment until I've tried it!

Jun 19, 2005, 12:08 PM
    Yeah, I'm excited about whiterskin too... hopefuly its as good as peoplpe have been claiming. I think celebrities just look lighter because of makeup/lighting/airbrushing. Ive seen a few black celebs in person and they look A lot darker in real life than they do on magazine covers.
    newton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2005, 05:38 PM
    Whiterskin is ineffective
    I have been using whiterskin product for more than three weeks and there is ABSOLUTELY no effect on my skin. I am pissed of at the hypes these people are creating to sell the product.

If you want to spend your money, spend somewhere else; some different product. This product is no good at all.

I am totally frustrated, having brought 4 bottles of it.

I have posted it in multiple places to just make you guys aware of the waste of money.

newton

Aug 3, 2005, 08:45 AM
    What are talking about? Have patience, your suppose to allow at least 28days for the product to take effect, maybe your doing something wrong, how much product are you applying on your face and are you exposed to the sun ? These could be why the cream is working slowly.. but patience!

Aug 3, 2005, 05:19 PM
    Its actually working prety good for me. I only bought one jar and its about half way done.
    newton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 12:09 PM
    Shall wait
    Good for you. I am only brown skinned and it certainly has had no effect on me.

I have almost completed 1 bottle in 4 weeks.

Will try the second one too.

However, guys please do expect any miracles out of it.

newton.
    lighthouse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2005, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newton
    I have been using whiterskin product for more than three weeks and there is ABSOLUTELY no effect on my skin. I am pissed of at the hypes these people are creating to sell the product.

If you want to spend your money, spend somewhere else; some different product. This product is no good at all.

I am totally frustrated, having brought 4 bottles of it.

I have posted it in multiple places to just make you guys aware of the waste of money.

newton
    Yeah I've heard that a lot too that it's a waste of money, and on other forums, it had been "discovered" that those who spoke of getting the free samples and "over-promoting it" were from the whiterskin company...

Aug 14, 2005, 03:47 PM
    Everyrthing you read on these forums has to be taken with a grain of salt. If you notice, most of the people promoting products or putting other products down are members with very little posts and new sign ups. I believe that at least half of the members on this site are just different companies battleing out using fake names and putting each other down. Basically I think everyone should make their own decision and give the product some time before making a decision. Personaly I have used makari and whiterskin and both have worked for me. But hey, what do I know?
    lighthouse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 04:59 AM
    I understand what folks are saying about giving each product a try before making a decision, but people like me don't have money to waste on "BS" products. I hear out of like 100 "testemonials" from different forums and 98 are positive for makari, but only like 2 for whiterskin. Not everyone that's new here has an ulterior motive. I, for one, don't. I just digest what I hear from the people on the forums because as silly as that may sound, this is the internet, and outside of this, you can only know how a product works by actually buying it. I don't have money to "take a chance" and buy something. I've heard good things about makari on other forums, and have been to their website, and even browsed the FDA approved and unapproved company listings that sell skin lightening products. On top of that, they don't seem shady or desperate to get people to buy their cream. Makari passed all those with flying colors, and that's enough evidence for me...

Aug 15, 2005, 03:45 PM
    Okay well let us know how it works for you then.
    pss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2005, 10:39 PM
    Skinwhitner
    Hey there. I read good things about skinwhitner and I bought a jar but I had really bad experience with it. I put it on for 2 days only once a day and the third day my skin was burnt much more worse than a sunburnt. I had red blotches all over the face, and small dot-dot kind of stuff, plus my skin was sooo dry, it really really hurt a lot. I stopped using it of course, put frozen veggies on it lol and a lotttttt of vaselin. It still hasn't healed completely even after 4 days. I haven't seen anyone complain of these things and I am very surprised. I had high hopes the product would work for me. :( :( Now I'll have to look into something else. Do you guys know of anything out there??
    But I don't know. I don't think I'd dare use skinwhitner again... I'd rather have my clear baby soft tanned face than all this dryness and dotty face that I got frm skinwhitner .
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 04:11 AM
    Pss,

What is the name of the cream you have used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

Guaranteed Equity Index Annuity [ 10 Answers ]

In seminars for the elderly the presenters recommend to put all of our assets in a 'Guaranteed Equity Index Annuity' by Allianz, telling us that the principal is safe and guaranteed forever PLUS if the market is gaining, one will increase one's principal. I would appreciate anyone's opinion,...

Skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search