Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyblue0501 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Can a condom be used twice without being removed or pulled out?
    O.k. here's the deal. My boyfriend and I decided to have sex. Upon the both of us finishing, he wanted to go again. He didn't pull out of my body and we used the same condom as before. Is there a chance that the condom could have failed? It also shifted slightly up, but from what we could tell, nothing leaked. I am on birth control as back up, but it's a lower dose. Should I be worrying?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2012, 01:02 AM
    Condoms are designed to be used ONCE only.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 04:20 AM
    No, They have a high failure rate to start with, you will only greatly increase their failure rate by doing this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Bad idea, at the very least check to make sure the condom worked properly, and don't take a chance it will survive longer than it has. As others have said, its not 100% reliable in the first place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I & my boyfriend did sex on 21 July we did anal sex with using condom but condom was leaked [ 7 Answers ]

So hw can I know that I will become pregnant or in how much tym I'll be pregnant or what are the symptoms of pregnancy & hw can I prevent from pregnancy *** help me

Removed cardboard on rear bottom-pulled out dead mouse. Now fan is very noisy. Help [ 2 Answers ]

Refrigerator was hot to touch so cleaned coils but was still getting hot. Pulled off cardboard from rear of frig and pulled out a dead mouse which made the fan come on but not it's rattling and too loud. Now what?

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

Sex without condom but pulled out. Because pills affected by antibiotics. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been taking birth control for over a year now. However, I had an ear infection over XMAS and was perscribed penicillin (antiobiotic) that may have affected my because. I was on the ab's from dec 29th - jan 4th. I had my last period on Jan 6th. I then had sex the following week or so without...

I had sex with a condom the last time he pulled out it stayed inside. [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with a condom and the last time he pulled out the condom stayed in. The next day I took the plan B pill just to be sure. The day after that I got my period. But now I haven't had my period for a while, I'm wondering what is going on and what are the odds of me being pregnant?

View more questions Search