Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mima oumaima Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 11:34 AM
    I think I'm in love with him!
    I met this guy in college and we became really good friends. Then I started falling for him. I think he did too, but I didn't want to rush to a relationship with him. We spent an amazing 2 weeks together. We couldn't spend a day without seeing each other. Then this girl showed up. I think she noticed that there something going on between us (I think she has a thing for him), and told me that he wants her to be his girl, and that he keeps sending her messages which I read, and there was nothing important.

The next day he came to school very upset. Then I noticed that he was only upset with me. I asked him if there something wrong but he kept saying nothing. After that we had a fight over a stupid thing. The girl seemed very happy that day we didn't talk for 2 days even though we share the same friends, and have lunch over the same table. Suddenly the girl was very upset and told me that he was looking for me.

When we met, he didn't say a word. He just touched my hair and my cheek, smiled, and walked away. Now for the last 2 days all we say is hi. I think of him every minute. I think I'm in love with him. I really miss him. I just don't now how to tell him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2011, 04:59 PM
    He seems to have a new friend, a more serious one. Better talk to him and see what's up, but prepare for the worst.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 2, 2011, 07:06 PM
    I agree with talaniman, he may have a new friend. Talk to him, ask if something is wrong. That is the only way you're going to know. I would not speak any words of love though.
    SweetChick10101 Posts: 38, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Wow, sounds like some seriously foul play has gone on with that girl. First of all, she is totally jealous of the relationship she saw you had (typical girl! :P), and sadly, when people see other people happy, they want to take it down to make themselves feel more secure. Totally unfair to you. This sounds like it could be a real connection between you two, I think you should meet up with him and ask him what the heck happened? Because it must be connected to that girl, too big of a coincidence. You could make it serious and ask what happened to your relationship, or just make it casual and say you really miss hanging out with him! See what he says! I bet he misses you too.
    missjbtheboss Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2011, 01:08 PM
    There's this guy I've been knowing for years while one day I took a new job and there he was he left his old job and start working at this place I always wanted too tell him how I felt about him so one day I sent a co work to tell him that I was feeling him . It was that day my life change because he told me he always had a thang for me. But just did not know how to come out with it he is now the proud father of my two daughter Paris & Milania and we could not be more happy. And I said all of that to say this don't wait around tell it's too late and somebody else gets him life is just to short and no one but God knows what the next day is going to bring!missjbtheboss:-) I hope it works out for you so go get your man!

Feb 18, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Did he stop loving me ?
    Everything I thought was right he was in love with me he even asked me to be his girlfriend we had and amazing 2 months together we were so much in love until one day he just stopped coming to school I call him on his cell phone he talks normal not like we have ever had something we talk on line and he seems to bring up subjects that I hate like the fact that his traveling to an other country next year.when I asked him what's wrong he acts like nothing is happening and when I ask to see him he says he is busy still he tells me he loves me every time we talk .I don't know if I should keep calling him or just stop or what the hell happened
    Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 05:33 PM
    If he is to busy, you leave him alone and take his words of love as lies. Did you give him your body as well as your heart? Then he took your body and cares nothing for the heart.

When words and actions don't match, then it's a lie.

Mar 2, 2012, 06:56 AM
    Does he still love me?
    We have been together for three month we are both 18 . We had the greatest time ever I love him very much until one day things just changed he changed I changed we started letting go because of a really complicated problems that will take for ever to talk about we are both young and we had such an amazing love I know it he knows it but we couldn't face these problems he was brave enough to end things still he didn't. He says we have to stay apart because of these problems.

He says he will never meet a new girl and he wishes if I would stay away from boys as well and he really would love to see me and hangout with me but this won't keep these problems away and we will suffer even more. I was very happy how things turned out I felt we left, that problems are over, but I miss him a lot.

I love him so much I cry like hell but he is the reason he didn't really end things he send me a message saying its not that I don't love you but because of these problems we can't see each other any more and may be one day things will change. I have always wanted to marry. I wish I can marry you someday. Its like he is ending things. At the same time he isn't. He really got me confuse. I call him on his phone, sometimes he answer, and sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he says I'll see you soon, and then after an hour he says I can't see you anymore.

We met once to end all of this. All he did is hug me all the time, and tell me how much he loves, and how he would love to have children with me. At one moment we were talking he touched my stomach and just stopped talking and he became confused. I ask to see him I tell him I want to end things between us he doesn't answer. I told him don't say anything just send a message tell me its over. Don't tell me I can't be with you, still I would love to marry you someday, and have kids with you. Don't tell me I'm suffering, but he doesn't answer he is really confused.

Now I'm fine. I understand what he is going through. I understand these problems, but I find myself crying. He was my world my only friend, my love. I love him enough to let go, but I will never let go in my mind. Did he ever loved me? Does he love? Are we over? I just don't feel like letting go yet, at such an amazing thing we both knew we would face these problems. At first I told him that I stayed away from him, but he kept on trying until l he got me falling love with him. Should I let go? What the hell am I supposed to do?
    Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 08:10 AM
    You are supposed to let go, and leave him alone, and have no more to do with him, because his words and actions just don't match.

Maybe if you told us the problems between you we would understand better. Otherwise all I see is a lying manipulator who is using your feelings for him to keep you available for him later. I don't think he feels as much for you as you do him. But keeping you wishing and hoping serves HIS purpose.

The way I see it, you tried but it didn't work and now he is loading you full of BS that you want to hear. And you listen? Stop all this ultra romantic nonsense why don't you?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 01:01 PM
    What was the deal with girl at the beginning of all of this, did he get someone pregnant?
    This guy is either playing with you is just plain confused. What you need to do is get out of the game. Whether he loved you or not is immaterial. Sounds like he was playing games to me. Leave him alone and go NC

Mar 4, 2012, 10:06 AM
    I let go of him sometimes but I can't help but thinking of him I want to know if he really loved me or he was playing me all the way when I see him do I have to talk to him or not .should I wait for him . Is he really confused as he looks .or he knows what he is doing does he want me cause god knows I want him to be a part of my life.he did this before we got together he looked all confused kept on coming and going for days until we got together everything was right and now I don't know what's got into him . I want to know if we had was real or not he is my first love should I keep his memory clean or he is just boy who played with my heart.and why would he do all of this to keep me for later why can he just be with me now .and if I want to win him back what should I do ? Cause at first I understood his games I knew what he was doing still I played along just to get him .and now I don't what to do ? I don't care I just want him back cause my life sucks without him

Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 03:49 PM
    But we ALL feel that way when we get that first taste of love. Its sucks when its gone but you have to let go and leave it alone to heal and come back to your senses, Mima. Okay you had the thrill of that first love, for YOU, not him, and he isn't confused at all. He takes what you give him, and leaves you wanting.

He will never forget you, but he WILL use you if you let him just because he knows he can. Take your memories of this experience and run, and from now on, give him nothing just to protect yourself.

That's the responsibility of having that first love, being able to let it go, heal, and move on.

Sorry for being harsh but being a romantic naïve fool will suck worse than letting go of the love when you have to, and getting your head out of the clouds. I know its not what you want to hear, but a clean break is what you need, and sometime without him. Be friendly and unavailable for any more of his BS, for your own good.

Sorry again, but break ups suck, whether its your first, or the 50th! You cannot avoid the pain, but you can limit the damage.

Mar 7, 2012, 11:27 AM
    May be I wasn't clear before we broke up over religious problems we are from the same religion. He said to me that he loves me but he needs to be closer to god and the only way we can be together is by marriage which we can't do it now since he is still studying he said that he would love to marry me someday that all he has been talking about in our last dates is how I should wait for him. How all he needs is 4 years to be ready and how he will travel abroad to do that, to study. And in our last date all he talked about is how beautiful I am. How staying away for me is hard, how he gets so confused around me. I could see how hard it is for him to keep his hands away from me. That happened like three times. At one point I got used to it so when we are together, gave him as much space as I could.

Still he kept on getting closer and I could see the regret in his eyes when ever he did. In the last time I saw him which I didn't think it was all he did is look at my eyes. At one point he told me that he wishes time flies by, and he wishes he had a job, and was older, so that we could marry me as soon as possible. He told that he gets all sorts of feelings around me all he wants to do is hug me, or smell my hair, kiss my hand.

Until one day I called him to tell him that I miss him, and he told me okay I'll come see you right now, and just a few moments later he sent me a message saying that he loves me, but he can't see me any more, cause he wants to get closer to god I was kind of relieved because I saw it coming. I called him and asked what's wrong he didn't say any thing for a 15 min. All he said I'll tell you later, lets not do it now. But I kept on pushing him, and calling him, until he told me that we can't see each other any more and that he is dying to see me, and to be with me but he can't like I said religious stuff. And that this is really hard for him. He told me that he will always be there for me and why not someday get married. I was devastated. I didn't say a thing. I sent him a message telling him that I want to see him for a last time to tell him how I feel about this. He called and sent me messages on face book telling me to say what ever I want and that he would listen to me. I didn't answer him for three days until last night. I called him, and he was talking normal telling me everything he did when we were apart. I hung up he called many times again, until I answered he asked me to say what I want to say.

I said forget about it, and he changed the subject by asking how am I doing in life, in school, and he kept on listening. Now I know I love him, I know that life is hard without him. From the way he talks to me I feel like we are not over yet, though all we talk about is school and work and religion all want to hear him say is how much he loves like he used to. I want to hear him say baby. I cried when we hung up. I fell like he avoids all romantic stuff and seeing me. I really don't know what to do.

Should I keep calling him, even if he doesn't, though when I call him, I sense how happy he is, and how he is dying to tell me a lots of things . Should I talk to him on line first. Should I keep contact, or just let go cause I am really confused. All he is doing now is staying home. He doesn't come to college any more. I asked him why, he said the reason he came every day was me, and he will never come again. And that next year he will travel away .

I'm dying to see him now, and I'm afraid to ask him since he said that we can't see each other any more? I want to stay away from him, but I'm afraid that he will forget about me, or he would be afraid to contact me, since he broke up with me. He is my best friend. I want to see him just one time to tell him that I love him, and that I'll wait for him and be just his friend right now. But I'm afraid and confused really confused. Can some one please explain the situation?
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Mar 7, 2012, 11:52 AM
    That boy - What the heck happened? Just ask him. Just be ready to hear the worst, even as I hope, what he speaks will be what you want to hear i.e. I love you. (He touched your hair. Wow! It indicates his love. How long is your hair? Just asking.) His behaviour is a typical lover-demeaneour, and it is good news for you that he is not going to leave you, as far as my assessment is, but keep in touch with him. Just be with him.

That girl - She is jealous and wants to snatch every opportunity, when he is odd with you, to celebrate, as if she fails to get him, at least even you should not. It is human tendency. Ignore her.
    Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 11:56 PM
    He is chasing his god, or the coward dumped you to chase another piece of tail! That's why you leave him alone and get rid of those romantic notions in your head. He might have been your best friend, but I doubt he is now.

I suspect this is your first love, and you have not learned how to handle rejection, and being dumped properly. Well let me tell you when you get dumped you disappear from that persons life, and chase them no more ever.

Talaniman Rule - When you get dumped disappear.

Talaniman Rule - Never get stuck on someone thats not just as stuck on you.

So stop chasing him, and heal and move on. This romance is over.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Stop contacting him completely, it is time for you to move on. No need to chase after something that doesn't want you back. It will only stress you out and bring sadness into your life.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 8, 2012, 01:37 PM
    I think you should stop contacting him. Leave him alone. He does not feel for you what you do for him. Spare yourself the pain.

Mar 23, 2012, 11:16 AM
    I want to make him fall in love with me all over again?
    There is this guy we have been in realtion ship for like three month I was really happy with him but I didn't love him as much as he loved me .he was so kind ,so generous.so sweet ,I got to admit I was not that good to him , he started to give up on me things changed in the last month of our relation ship he looked all confused I could see that he was so in love with me . He changed when ever I sent him a message or called him he complitly changes.he looked very happy to hear my voice we even meet as much as he was so happy to see me all he did is hug me and kiss me still he looked confused he even told me so.any way he stopped calling he even changed school and when ever I called him he talked to me normally but not as before.and when ever I asked him if there is something wrong he kept saying no I felt that he wanted to breack up with me so I kept on calling and pushing him to do that he said that he loves me and wants to be with me but he is just confused and he said we can't see each other any more but we can remaind friends .I got to admit I was so happy I tought we were better as friends and this is what happened for like two weeks we kept on talking on the phone and on line until one day he just stopped talking to me and I called him and he didn't answer his phone in those two weeeks I could since his love to me I got to adimt I fell in love with him . Now he is avoiding me as much as he can but I know that he loves I want to him back so badlly but I don't know how because he does not answer his phone and he won't speak to me online and he changed school .please what can I do I really love him and I want him back
    Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 03:41 PM
    What's it going to take to stop this nonsense? No matter how you reword it, its still the same outcome. I mean what's the guy supposed to do before you take the hint?

You just cannot make him love you because you love him. That's crazy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search