Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elby123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Why does everyone hate me?
    I'm 17 years old. I feel like I have no friends. Well, I guess that isn't true, but I have friends that don't really like me. I never get invited to anything or included in anything. And boys won't even talk to me. I guess they think I'm weird. If I try to be friendly with people, they just look at me weird like I don't belong. I can't stand this anymore. Nobody likes me or cares about me. I'm always nice to people. I'm a little bit reserved at first, but when I get used to people I'm really fun. I just get more self-conscious and awkward and start hating myself more when I realize that no one cares. I just don't want to live anymore. I can't stand it. I want to die to so badly. Help.
    xoxocjc Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2012, 07:30 PM
    I am 17 years old too. I am already finished with high school, but when I was in high school it was rough for me too. It's difficult for most teenagers. I got into a fair share of fights and tons of drama. But, that's what high school is, drama drama dramaaaa. My advice to you is just stick it out until you graduate because college won't be anything like high school. You have your whole life ahead of you and I'm sure you'll be very successful (however you spell it). But, you are almost done so don't dwell on it and just focus on grades, SATs, and college. You will be fine, I promise. And you can always talk to me if you want someone to talk to :)
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 22, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Hey,elby123 I was never a popular girl when I was in high school too, and I had friends who were a lot more cool than me and stuff like that.

But guess what, I've grown into a pretty attractive personality since then, and now I am fairly popular among my group. Times change dear, you are not weird, you are wonderful.

Its just the pressure of growing up. You'll be fine. Don't take everything to your heart, be fun and have fun. And remember that To Be Successful In Life You Really Don't Need To Be Popular In School.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2012, 10:07 PM
    You are not weird, just disappointed in yourself. Don't be. Just find the things that make you happy, and practice being good at it. Not only will your confidence soar, but you will love yourself no matter what.

SECRET= Everyone else is weird, NOT you. You just haven't figured that out yet.
    Question2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Sweetheart the first thing I can tell you to do Is keep your head up. These people that pay you no mind now will not matter to you in a few years. High school is rough; I was never popular and turned out just fine. If it makes you feel better half the popular girls that I went to school with are doing nothing with themselves. You just have to find people that have things in common with you. People who make you forget about the rest of the world. Those are true friends! A lot of people don't come into their true friends until they are middle aged so just stay strong. You are going to be just fineā€¦ I promise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Does she hate me [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my girl of 2 years think I want her to leave me she says I say that in my mind but all I want is her love do you think she wants out but blames me so she can go I want her to stay with me:confused:

I hate this [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to solve this equation f(x)=3x+1, g(x)=x^2-2x-6 I am trying to find H of g(3)

View more questions Search