Much does it cost to
    Get passport and
    Visa. How many
    Days will it take...
    Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 04:52 AM
    You will have to check with your own government for informatiion on cost of passport and/or visa.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Your IP address is interesting, does not show you are in Ghana ?

But you get the passport from your nation and for the visa contact the US embassy there.
    Your total costs should be 300 dollars or less. You should come over as a tourist to start so you can visit with your boyfriend, since it is obvious you have not meet in real life yet.
    sweetlovely101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Passport and visa
    Please I am going To marry American citizen, so we been together there... How I Get the passport and the visa to stay there not a visit... Thank you!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2012, 05:20 AM
    Same as the first time you posted this: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-...sa-644742.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Merged and again, they went to another thread not related to this one, that attacked the Ghana dating scam and gave me a readdie there. Here they will not address the issue I asked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?

Passport and visa [ 2 Answers ]

How much does a passport and visa to travel from ghana to the united states cost. And how would someone go about applying for both?

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

Passport and visa [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost for a citizen of ghana to purchace a passport and visa to the united states?

View more questions Search