Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashtenoberg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 07:54 PM
    How do I get a boyfriend?
    I always get told that I am really pretty n stuff.. but no one ever asks me out?. Need help!
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2012, 01:46 PM
    How old are you?
    VirtuousPlume Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 19, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Girls and boys seem to perceive female beauty differently. You may be pretty but not "alluring" from a boy's perspective. That is actually not a bad thing, as you won't be showered with a mass of men only looking for a hot girlfriend. (notice how "hot" and "pretty" imply different things)

Your classmates may also be used to your presence and not be much affected by it.

Ultimately your personality may appear too shy/snob/aloof for them to approach you.

If you *do* want to have generic male attention on you, then you may want to change your style, try different make up, hair style, underline your best physical characteristics with clothing, talk with boys more, imitate "popular" girls...

Personally, I noticed that the most sociable and easygoing girls are the most popular with boys.
    meeeeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Put on a lot of make up and flirt a lot
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meeeeee View Post
    put on alot of make up and flirt alot
    I don't agree with this advice because the op is a young teen (It's in her profile). So a lot of make-up is not a good idea. She should not be 'flirting' it can lead to giving people the wrong impression.

ashtenoberg, are your parents okay with you dating? If they have no problems with you having a boyfriend at your age, then be yourself.

Boys will come and go in your life. Just because you don't have a boyfriend now, doesn't mean you won't meet someone later. Use this time in your life to work on communication skills and developing your own interests.

Have fun being young and making friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search