Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HikariSenryu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 01:14 PM
    My ex is with the girl he cheated on me with.
    Me and my ex were together for 4 years. I found out he cheated with my best friend and he said he wanted to make it up to me, but he wouldn't tell her what they did was over. A few months later he slept with her again and then broke up with me. It's been almost three months since we broke up, but he was like I still want to be there for you as a friend. I just found out that he's going out with her now; I think they've been going out since we broke up, but I'm not sure. He says he still loves me and I would accuse him of going out with her, but he would deny it. I called him and she answered the phone and I found out from her that they were going out. I didn't tell her that he said he still loves me and she was shocked to find out that he didn't say they were going out. Is my ex in a rebound relationship even though they started seeing each other when we were still together?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 15, 2012, 10:18 PM
    He's a cheat. It's not a rebound. I pity your friend, as he'll be cheating on her next.

Anyway, he dumped you. There's no reason why you should even talk to him, let alone be friends with him. He's using just as an emotional back up, so that just in case things don't workout with this girl he can be with you till he finds someone else to hook up with.

Save yourself from all this nonsense. Ask him to get out of your life. Maintain no contact. And please please please Don't call of your friend to find out what they are up to.

You're better off without him.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 16, 2012, 02:12 PM
    I agree. Avoid contact with them both. It'll help you get over it, and eventually you'll realise neither are worth it.

What friend would steal someone you love, and what decent boyfriend would be unfaithful?

x Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girl cheated when I got locked up [ 10 Answers ]

I went to jail for about a year and my girl was with two other people. The first time she told me that it was a big mistake and she was sorry, but then she did it again. I was getting letters and calls but then all the sudden it stopped. She said that she was going to come see me on my b-day to...

How do I stay with my husband who cheated and now has a child with this girl? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 8 years now and in June 2011 I found out that he had cheated on me and gotten this 21 year old girl pregnant. He is 23 years older than her and has children the same age from a previous marriage. I thought he was my best friend and that we were very good at...

My Girlfriend Cheated on me with another girl! [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I don't usually resort to the internet for advice but I'm desprate and I need some real opinons on my problem.PlEaSe HeLp Me Ok me and my Girlfriend have been going out for 4 months now and I've been thinking she mite be the girl for me.I know that's a bit KrAzY since were both only 16 and have...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

View more questions Search