Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dblanchette1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Daughter has fever and rash
    My daughter is running a low grade fever and now she is covered with a rash. What could this be?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 14, 2012, 06:30 PM
    We could sit here all day saying what it could be.
    We don't know if she's 6 weeks/months/years, history, vaccinations, what her temp is, what the rash looks like, where it is, allergies, what she has eaten, and that's just for starters. This is a question for her doctor.
    Divawapo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Put her in a bath tub on warm the hotter the better for at least 30 minutes and her rash should go away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 year old daughter has a fever of 104.5 [ 0 Answers ]

My 8 year old daughter has a fever of 104.5. It is 1:30am. At 7:30pm tonight, her fever was 102.7 and I gave her a tylenol. I just gave her another one. I took her to the doctor last Monday due to a persistent cough, but he told us to wait it out because she had not had a fever. Now, 8 days later,...

4 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 y/o daughter has been taking azithromycin for the past 3 days. She's been running a fever between 101.4 to 102.1. I'm alternating tylenol with motrin. How long should she be running this fever. She just seems to sleep. She's also has a constant cough that starts in the evening and continues...

My 16 month old daughter has a fever, diarrhea and vomiting... Help! [ 2 Answers ]

This morning, my daughter started vomitting and has a fever. But her doctor's office doesn't open for another hour. I've tried Pedialyte but she's unable to keep it down. Nor juice and water. What could make this morning more comfortable for her until then?.

Rash followed by fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 month old girl had few rashes over her cheeks after bath, then she developed fever after about 24 hours. What may be the cause?

18 month old Daughter fever and vaginal bumps [ 4 Answers ]

We have been to the Doctor about the 99 degree fever and they don't seemed concerned and relate it to possibly her teeth. Everything else is fine but she was very irritable the last few days. We found that it was related to her peeing as we found some raised small bumps (like pimples) on the...

View more questions Search