Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 27, 2012, 07:34 PM
    How did shadows appear?
    How does the shadow appears as I mean where do they come from?
    I did died twice and came back.
    The shadow appear just five weeks after my nana,s funeral and it was a white one.
    But it stopped and a black one came in January.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 28, 2012, 06:14 AM
    They come from the spiritual plane. They operate both in our world and in one that we have little access to.

Colors of spirits do not mean anything.
    tabane27 Posts: 14, Reputation: -8

Mar 11, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Spirits come in different colours just because its dark does not mean it's a bad entity, try talking to them next time you see one
    -

Mar 11, 2012, 10:12 PM
    What if I talk to them quietly?
    Will they still talk back?
    Because every time I talk to them quietly they don't respond.
    And how would I know when the shadow -demon- replys to me cause all I get is nothing and I want to do it when am alone
    Not when there's people around me ' near me or inside the house. I only want to do it loud when there is nobody around.
    -

Mar 11, 2012, 10:13 PM
    What if I talk to them quietly?
    Will they still talk back?
    Because every time I talk to them quietly they don't respond.
    And how would I know when the shadow -demon- replys to me cause all I get is nothing and I want to do it when am alone
    Not when there's people around me ' near me or inside the house. I only want to do it loud when there is nobody around.
    And in a dark room.

Mar 13, 2012, 03:09 AM
    OK there is no such thing as demonds, although there is such thing as good and bad spirit just the same as us humans. Good spirits will not communicate with you if you are aware and you are scared, they know this that's why they won't talk back. Bad spirits feed of fear but also you would know if they were around you as they cause major dipression, arguments and can cause illness in you. They can talk through your mind and show you nasty images to frighten you and you would be living in constant fear. I think you should visit a spiritual church near you as they would teach you how to open up to the spiritual world. They would teach you how to protect yourself and ground before any communication but also open yourself up to be able to give readings to people. Look into meditation, this would help you to be calm and relaxed and after quite a few practices you would start to open up and receive communication with your higher self and spirit (good). If you start tampering around trying to communicate with the unknown to you, you will end up open to bad spirit too that is why you have to go to one of these churches. It all starts with seeing in my experience. You maybe already opening up and aware so please go spiritual church. In the meantime don't be scared if you are aware they are they speak out load alone or with people and show you isn't scared, have a joke with it or if you don't like then tell it firmly to sod off. I always thought demonds were real but know I don't, Google it demond/alien, alien are real but they isn't dangerous they are our makers they brought us here, they may look abit frightening but that's because we weren't brought up around this, its natural to react to something that we've not come across before in our lives. Poltiguists are just bad spirits energy that's built up and feeded of someone's fear, in movies that's far fetched. Some spirits can move things to just to say I'm here hello.

Mar 13, 2012, 07:10 PM
    "Demond"... "poltiguist"??

What is a "spiritual church"?

Mar 14, 2012, 09:30 AM
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I just disagree with it, and I am anything but a ghost hunter.

I believe you're referring to a spiritualist church. The wording is specific here, because otherwise you're going to confuse that with a Christian denomination... which that it is not.

Mar 14, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Yes well I found it quite rude

Mar 14, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Disagreement isn't the issue of course. After all we are all here simply posting advice... which the PO can choose to listen to or not. If you want to be taken seriously by others on here, the first thing they are going to look at is the way you present your advice. If the first thing somebody sees in your responses are basic spelling errors and grammar problems, it's going to be hard to take you seriously.

I'm not TRYING to be rude, just to the point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

Eye shadows. [ 2 Answers ]

I was gifted a 33 shade eye shadow palette by my hubby today, he went and bought it on his own:D; the shades are really good but it contains: talc, mica, liquid paraffin, lanolin, MP, PP. May contain: iron oxides, titanatedmica, ultramarine blue, manganese violet and chromium oxide green. Is it...

I c shadows [ 3 Answers ]

I tend to see shadows out of the corner of my eye all through the day. Everywhere. But mostly in houses when its dark. They seem to move along walls, floors an doors. I was just wondering if they might be something else. Maybe ghosts? I would highly appreciate help

Please help us... Black shadows [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need some help please last night I spent the night at a friends and we were fighting and we suddenly heard noise twice and my friend saw a black shadow figure along the wall where the noise was coming from, this isn't the first time I have experienced this I feel I am being tormented. I know...

Tv Shadows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 20" traditional TV, its around 4 years old. When I am watching it I can see other television programmes and adverts in the background; it is very faint but it can affect the colour of the screen. I had satellite TV installed around 6 months ago and I can't figure out if its this or the...

View more questions Search