Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ykamara7865 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Cellucor D4 extreme?
    Has anyone tried the Cellucor D4 extreme diet pills? If so, has it helped them in anyway? I just recently purchased them and I am not sure if I should start taking them yet?? Please only positive responses.. THANKS...
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2012, 12:52 PM
    The ingredient that pops out at me in an alarming fashion is 250mg of caffeine. That can be upwards of 2 to 3 cups of coffee, depending on the strength of your coffee. They are suggesting two doses of two capsules, which adds up to 500mg of caffeine a day.

This amount is equal to about 5 or 6 cups of coffee.

more than 500 to 600 mg a day — may cause:

Insomnia
    Nervousness
    Restlessness
    Irritability
    Stomach upset
    Fast heartbeat
    Muscle tremors
    Source

Extreme caution AND a visit to your Doctor is highly recommended before starting this or any diet and exercise regimen. Your health is of the utmost importance.

*Note: This is my opinion. I am not a medical professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

W-4 extreme confusion [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have EVER filled out a w-4 correctly now that I have read some instructions online. I never really knew how, I just guessed. Now I am married and have a child and am TOTALLY confused. Here are my questions: If I claimed my son on my w-4, my husband cannot claim him, right? ...

Extreme swelling [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal for a 9 day old cartilage piercing to be very swollen?

Extreme fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

A few days after I found I am pregnant, I have had the worst fatigue! I'm only seven weeks! When I wake up in the morning, a few hours later I feel as if I haven't slept in days. When I'm at work it is really hard for me to stay focused and stay awake throughout the day. I am eating a good diet...

Its gone from one extreme to the other! [ 2 Answers ]

We have a year old kitten, he has been spayed, and after the last trip to the vets, we were told he is fit and well. We have always had a problem with his litter box/training etc. when we got him we were told he was litter trained, we got him when he was 12 weeks old and he settled in well. Long...

View more questions Search