Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xx_BriiJayy_xX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Could I Be Pregnant ?
    The last time I had sex was in November. I Had A 4-day Period In December But I Haven't Had One Since Then. I have all the pregnancy symptoms excpet morning sickness, bloating, and I do not have a baby bump.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Hi Xx_BriiJayy_xX,

Have you tried a pregnancy test? That would be the first thing to do. Follow the directions carefully on the test. Whether you get a positive result, see your doctor since you have missed a couple of periods.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Often many women do not have sickness and other "signs" in fact often missing your period is the first sign.

What has your pregnancy tests shown?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Like the others have stated, your next step is a pregnancy test. That's really the only way to determine if you're pregnant. If it's negative then a trip to the doctor is in order, to determine why you're missing your periods.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search