Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silkysuebee Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 12, 2012, 01:39 PM
    What rules do probation officers have to follow in Wisconsin?
    Where do I find the rules that probation officers have to follow?
    silkysuebee Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 12, 2012, 01:40 PM
    In the state of Wisconsin that is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disrespectful 19 year old won`t follow rules [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My problem is my 19 year old son. He graduated high school a year ago. He lives at home but does not work or help around the house, He is rude and does not follow my house rules. I`m a single mum with 3 other kids at home ages, 18, 16 & 15.He drinks, smokes pot and sneaks his 17 year old...

Rules Wisconsin probation officers have to follow? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend is in jail rite now waiting to hear from her po officer, does he have a time limit in which he has to see her?

Disrespectful neighbors don't follow management rules. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm staying in one of these mixed income developments and is truly turning into a night mare. The problem is we have one parking spot per unit and your company does not suppose to park in parking area and there is not suppose to be any loitering or kids playing there either. We were finally given...

In PA what rules must executor follow in notifying beneficiaries etc? [ 4 Answers ]

Decedent is in U.S. state of Pennsylvania, as is executor. Several questions: when must executor notify all beneficiaries of an estate that they are named in will? (Is it proper for it to be >1 month after death, executor has been paying bills of the estate and emptying the house and selling the...

Rules for men to follow in dating/relationships [ 15 Answers ]

I have question. If you do the following you are GUARANTEED to have a girl you are dating love you (assuming you pass the initial looks and career part). Agree or Disagree? 1. You make a point to go to spots you like with or without her, and reject one of her favorite spots every now and then....

View more questions Search