Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Booom Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 07:51 AM
    Is she Pregnant?
    Yesterday me and my girlfriend were fooling around. I got some precum on my finger but wiped it off, then about 2 hours later when it was dry I fingered her. Actually I didn't penetrate, I only rubbed her vagina. Her period ended 2 days before this happened if that helps. Could she be pregnant? Please answer this we are both super scared and need an answer as soon as possible. Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 08:13 AM
    No, she will not get pregnant this way.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 08:36 AM
    OP and his girlfriend are both 13 - perhaps a site like this would be a good reference before they engage in risky behavior - Female Reproductive System
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Well, if they are only 13 they shouldn't be engaging in this form of activity at all!
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Well, if they are only 13 they shouldn't be engaging in this form of activity at all!

Oh, I understand that very well but thought as long as they are engaging in risky behavior perhaps a little bit of understanding how things work would go a long way.

I skipped the "are you ready to be a father at 13" speech.

Mar 11, 2012, 10:26 AM
    I'm not 13, and I'm not oblivious to the female reproductive system. I know it's almost impossible she's pregnant but I just wanted some reassurance from your answers. I didn't want
    Any assumptions of my age or what not. I just wanted some answers.
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Booom View Post
    I'm not 13, and I'm not oblivious to the female reproductive system. I know it's almost impossible she's pregnant but I just wanted some reassurance from your answers. I didn't want
    any assumptions of my age or what not. I just wanted some answers.

You were 13 on January 8, 2012. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ml#post2996180

I'm not making any assumptions. I'm quoting you.

Mar 11, 2012, 03:36 PM
    I turned 14 in Feb so I am now 14

*** post edited for content.
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Booom View Post
    I turned 14 in Feb so I am now 14

*** post edited for content.
    Okay, so you are 14. 14 year olds should still not be having sex. Are you ready to be a father? That's the path you are going down.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 04:17 PM
    There's really not a huge difference between 13 and 14, unless you've graduated from school, got a job, a house, are supporting yourself, and financially and emotionally ready to support a child, you're still too young to have sex.

I don't know one 14 year old that's ready to commit to a child. I also don't know any 14 year old that can afford to care for a child.

You may not think that your age matters, but it really does. Your best bet right now is to keep your pants on, and make sure she does as well. Just enjoy going on dates, holding hands, and leave the adult behavior for when you're an adult.

Mar 11, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Don't worry... I know I'm definitely ready to be a father and we were not planning on having intercourse, that's totally wrong. We've both learned our lesson and aren't doing any sexual acts again. But she is safe, right?

Mar 11, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Definitely NOT***
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 07:54 PM
    If what you described is actually what happened, and nothing else, then no, she's not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search