Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayroe8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Can Move Testicles Voluntarily
    Is it normal for me to be able to move my testicles voluntarily? By shifting a muscle in my stomach, I can lift them about 2 inches. Should I be worried or embrace my new talent?:)
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Oh what fun we have playing with ourselves, and just think you would not have learned this little trick if you had done what you had heard all you live and not played with yourself. Oh by the way you are not the only guy that can do that so if somehow it make you feel better to embrace your new talent then go right ahead.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
    No, you are not unique.

Were you to find a way to profit from this, you might be unique. Entrepreneurial, at the least.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should be my next move? [ 14 Answers ]

What should be my next move? Hey all! This is my first post and I just want to say that this seems to be a great forum! :) Anyway here is my problem. This is going to be a looooong post so if you want a shorter version, please tell me. Even though I think its best if you know the...

Computer voluntarily shuts down [ 1 Answers ]

My PC keeps shutting down voluntarily and there is no error message when I reboot. Could sonmeone please help to remedy? Many thanks

Voluntarily Relinquishing Parental Rights [ 4 Answers ]

I recently heard that my ex has decided to give up his parental rights on our son. He has recently, within the last year, gotten remarried and his new wife does not like my son, nor does my son like her. She has attempted to physically harm me in his presence and now my son doesn't want to see...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Can't move on! [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend finished with me around 2 months ago. He has a new girlfriend now but I can not seem to move on. I have not been chasing him or trying to contact him or trying to get him back or anything. Its just I cannot seem to move on. Any advice?

View more questions Search