Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgabe63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Mother walking her daughter down the isle, what to wear
    My daughter is having a beach wedding in April in NC. She wants me to walk her down the isle. Her colors are hot pink and orange. The groom and grooms men are wearing khaki pants and white button up shirts. She is wearing a long white "flowy" dress. The brides maids are wearing hot pink, the mother of the groom is wearing dark blue (I think) What should I wear?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2012, 09:10 PM
    What you feel good wearing. Sounds like somewhat informal?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2012, 08:40 AM
    It sounds like mix and match - I'd wear whatever color looks best on me. (If I wear yellow I look like I have jaundice, for example.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Why don't you ask your daughter what color(s) she would like you to wear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother Walking Daughter Down The Aisle [ 14 Answers ]

I am divorced from my first husband who is my daughter's father. He is deceased now. My 2nd marriage also ended in divorce. Is it appropriate for the mother of the bride to walk her daughter down the aisle? Any suggestions on how to word the wedding invitation? I am single now but have my...

I was walking down the stairs with my 10 week old daughter and I fell [ 2 Answers ]

I was walking down the stairs with my 10 week old daughter and I fell, more like slid on my butt and legs but I think her face hit a stair or 2 on the way down and her cheek is bruised and her eye is swollen, what should I do

How to let my mother know that I need to wear a bra ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 11 years old and I think that I need to wear a bra and my mother don't think about it so how I can face her in a indirect way?? And I'm so embarrassed when I talk about this stuff??

Young daughter refuses to wear panties [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old daughter. She refuses to wear panties. It started when she was 3. Every time I ask her to wear them she goes into a huge fit and cries for at least 15 minutes or more if I make her keep them on. She says they hurt her, but I am not sure if she is just saying that to not wear...

What to wear to Caribean wedding for the mother-of-the-bride? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Please help!! My daughter is getting married in the Caribbean next month. What would be appropriate attire? The wedding will be in a gazebo near the beach. 80's degree F temperate. What do ladies wear in the Caribbean islands? I'm a 50's something, average height and size. I've been told...

View more questions Search