Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RareyP4826 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 08:06 AM
    Panasonic model: PV-DM2792 TV shot off by itself. Will not turn back on.
    TV shot off by itself. Will not turn back on.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Could be a fuse, could be anything really. Without seeing the TV and perform diagnostics, I cannot say for sure. You will need to take it in somewhere to be repaired or have someone come out to your home to diagnose what's wrong with it. However, it could cost at least $150-200 USD to fix it. So combine that with the fact that it is a CRT (tube) TV, and you might want to consider purchasing a new TV instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Panasonic TV Model no.TH-32LRU30 Make August 2011,it keeps turn on and off.What is [ 2 Answers ]

My Panasonic TV Model no.TH-32LRU30 Make August 2011,it keeps turn on and off.What is the problem. Please give me the nice answer

My Panasonic TV won't turn on [ 0 Answers ]

After a power flicker during a storm the TV won't turn on it shows no power indicator at all it was un pluged for 1 min.and tried different outlets nothing works is there a different way to reset it? Model# TH-42PX80U. Thank you: Marc

Maytag model MDE2400AYW won't turn back on [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced the heating element and it started just fine then it shut off after awhile it turned back on then shut off and now it won't turn back on. I also can not find the thermal fuse to see if that is it.

View more questions Search