Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbakunowski Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Tubes clamped and missed period
    Ok so I had a full month of cramps like worse then normal all of December then January I got period few days early now its start of march and I haven't gotten my period for February I was supposed to get it around the 22 and. I have bad lower abdominal cramps and leg cramps and feeling tired but nothing else. And four pregnancy tests are negative why is this if I had my tubes clamped 3 years ago? I got tubes tied when 21 please help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Pregnancy is a possibility but not the norm after having tubes tied. With the lack of a period, and the continued cramping, it would be a good idea to see your doctor.

Mar 4, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Ok I figured it would be something I need to do its just my Dr is in phx and I moved to flagstaff so finding time to get to Dr. can be hard. I wonder if fact I did Tubal so early if it could have healed its self

Mar 4, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Ok I figured it would be something I need to do its just my Dr is in phx and I moved to flagstaff so finding time to get to Dr. can be hard. I wonder if fact I did Tubal so early if it could have healed its self
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2012, 05:20 PM
    It's not common, but sometimes it does happen that there will be regrowth. If the cramping is severe, head to a walk in clinic, health department, or ER if necessary.

Mar 4, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Ok thank you very much

Mar 5, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Ok so this morning I woke up still no priod and my stomach feels sore not on the outside as much on the inside I don't know what that could mean ?
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2012, 02:51 PM
    If your periods are normally very regular, and you are now late for one, and you are having constant abdominal pain, it would be wise to have it checked out as soon as possible.

Mar 5, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Yes my periods have been normal for about two years now I called my Dr he is on leave and they don't know when he will be back do I am going to just have to go else where like a hospital ice just noticed it getting worded and worse and feeling sick to my stomach from all the cramps and funny feeling in my stomach I also forgot to mention I have been having dry skin and odd muscle aches
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2012, 03:05 PM
    If it has been progressively getting worse, head to the hospital.

Mar 5, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I spoke to my Dr's m.a. and made an appointment did next week
    Tmeli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:19 AM
    I am 26 and have 3 beautiful boys! I had my tubes clamped in Feb 2010 after the birth of my 3rd son. Traqically he passed away 4 months later of sids. Ive since qotten married and want to have a baby with my amazinq husband. As of today I am 5 days late and have all the siqns of preqnancy. My periods are reqular so the only time I've missed was when I was preqnant. I haven't taken a hpt or seen my doc because iim scared of any disappointinq news. We really want a baby... Anyone else in this situation?
    mamamaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Hi I'm almost 27 I have 5 children and my baby just turned 2 I got my tubes clamped when he was born I'm now 4 weeks late on my period I took a test it says negative. However I feel tired my breasts are sore I have cravings or I have no appetite at all. I never really thought of having more kids I guess I'm worried that if I wait to long and I am it might be an ectopic pregnancy or could be something so much worse I've tried telling my doctors and they won't listen, I do have an appt for next week to try and make him understand I'm just scared of the outcome. Anyone that can help oh and the test I took had a faint line after the ten minute guideline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period sore nipples and not pregnant, and tubes tide 5 years ago [ 4 Answers ]

My nipples have been sore for about a week and am about a week and a half late , took a test and says I am NOT pregnant and also had my tubes tide 5 years ago after a c-section

My tubes are clamped may I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was almost 2 months late on my period and now I got it I have been bleeding for 10 days and last few days Been brown and pink discharge my stomach is cramping like I still have my period and my boobs are sore

Even with my tubes clamped and I had a period can I still be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a period in November but haven't started yet for decmeber I had my tubes clamped 13 months ago when my last child was born but now I'm showing pregancny signs, I ve been waking up getting sick, even at night for the last week and I eat like crazy and my breast are very tender, and darker then...

View more questions Search