Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhaskar00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 07:16 AM
    How to become fat in a week
    Hi every body I am bhaskar with 40kgs of weight and 5.2 height I want to become fat in 1 week as I am too weak for my age i.e:16 years please solve my problem
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 07:21 AM

Good diet, exercise and sleep will make you stronger. Sports will help.
    Being fat will make you heavier.
    Too bad you didn't have 2 weeks.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2010, 03:02 PM

Don't think you can do too much in a week, but I'm going to give you the same advice I gave zoro314.

You have to take in more calories to gain weight.

• Eat frequently! -- Make time for 3 large meals and 2-3 hefty snacks every day.

• Eat larger than normal portions at meals!

• Eat higher calorie foods! --Choose dried fruit,starchy vegetables, dense whole grain breads and cereals, hearty bean soups, nuts...

• Add lots of “extras” to food! -- Don’t eat anything plain.

• Add healthy unsaturated fats: olive and canola oil, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, avocados.

• Add healthy carbs and protein: honey, jam, dried fruit, wheat germ, nonfat dried milk powder, soy protein powder.

• Make beverages count! -- Drink shakes, milk, juice, etc. instead of water, coffee, tea, and diet sodas.

• Do resistance exercises! -- Weight training helps convert the extra calories into muscle rather than flab. Aim for 2-3 times per week.
    soniiiiiiiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 08:49 AM
    How to get fat
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2012, 02:12 PM
    I would try as Devorameira above your post mentions, or did that not work?
    sania198 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Salam ,I am Sania with 47kgs of weight and 5.5 height. I want to become fat as soon as possible. Please solve my problem.. Reply.. thnks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

I haven't had a period since around the last week of January. Twice this past week my [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I haven't had my period since like the last week or 2 of January. My periods are very often irregular and hard to keep track of. Twice this past week my boyfriend and I have tried to have sex. Both times the condom had broken shortly after we started. Both times it broke outside of my...

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

View more questions Search