Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usnavy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 07:23 AM
    My kitchen faucets makes a noise, stops running and starts back 15-30 sec later
    It doesn't matter whether it's the hot or cold water. The noise is like a klunk sound
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Do you have a side sprayer?

Feb 26, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Yes I do

Feb 26, 2012, 08:02 AM
    Yes I do
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Sounds like the diverter valve for the sprayer has a piece of trash trapped in it. Turn of water remove handle, remove spout and clean or replace diverter valve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace problems when running the ac it starts stops starts stops [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace 98% efficient it works fine on heat but when I run the ac unit it will run fine for an hour or three but then it will start stoping and starting the blower motor I have changed the transformer the blower motor the door switch anyone have any idea why it does this any help...

AC starts a cycle stops and loud noise starts from inside Air Handler. [ 1 Answers ]

The central a/c unit worked fine all day and in the evening started a new cycle stopped after about 30 seconds and started making a loud noise inside the air handler for around 90 seconds and tried to start a new cycle without success. I turned the unit off overnight and back on the following...

Kitchen faucet starts and stops [ 5 Answers ]

When I turn my kitchen faucet (Price Pfister) on, the water flows and then stops for a few seconds and then turns on again. It will stay flowing at this point. What could possibly be going on?

No cooling, makes quirky noise from near outside fan for about a sec every 30 secs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a LENNOX G40UH (X) Series home heating/cooling unit. The outdoor fan and the inside unit fan are working fine, effect of ONLY fan and no a/c cooling. Also can hear a quirky noise near the outdoor fan for a second about every 30 seconds. Any idea what could be wrong with the unit? Please let...

View more questions Search